The Ultimate track BEAST? what works?

:expressionless:

6 Likes

8 Likes

You do know he is not actually human though… :rofl:

His rear foot movement is basically me riding everywhere at speed(without the crouching) but to do that every lap would have me half dead in about 15 mins. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

that guy has some seriously good technique!
he is moving around a lot to position himself what trucks is he using there? just normal e-caliber were on the p1?

tb218mm i think

2 Likes

Shameless plug of my thread about racing logistics (fun I know). We need more events if we want this racing-centric innovation to thrive!

6 Likes

Tb218. No bushing changes either as far as I remember.

5 Likes

Plugs that that are not only ok they should be encouraged.
100% with you takes effort and encouragement to develop

1 Like

I have and got knocked cold (other factors involved :grimacing:) scraped set up bc broke front truck. Probably pretty good.

I think @b264 has done it.

My two cents, 1. Get your grip game together, 2. Get ur battery act together.

After that, rpk, tkp, no/yes bindings, dkp, dp bww, whatever your preferences is, do it and do it well.

Grip and power.

6 Likes

@dougpage’s hummie has tkp in the front and rkp hummies in the back

@anorak234 has his beer cruiser with tkp front and rkp carvons in the back

more people probably as well

Your memory is far better than mine. Smokes to you!

1 Like

Kind-of.

I tried DKP in the front and RKP in the rear and it isn’t bad at all.

I don’t like DKP in the back at all, but in the front it’s carvy.

I never tried TKP front and RKP rear though

4 Likes

The only problem I have with my hummie rkp rear and surfrodz tkp front is when going into a hard turn the front wheels stay planted but one of the rear wheels comes up.

2 Likes

so following on this thread i was looking into the truck situation. And the TPK trucks everyone was recomending are only avaiable in 177mm in EU.

• What sholder bolts/mounts do i need to make a 6355 or 6374 setup work for these trucks?
  • Also is it possible to purchase a 35degree baseplate anywhere?

You can’t buy the TKPs that use shoulderbolts on sickboards.

3 Likes

I have this problem with my caliber trucks too (both 50 degree calibers a little stiffer bushing in the back) so I don’t know if this is a problem of the geometry of the truck or just a general problem that all trucks run into when the front had more turnability than the rear.

Somebody bought them all. You used to be able to buy the parts separately to make a complete for 10mm axles.

If you do manage to get the correct ones, you’ll need m8 90mm for bergmeister wheels, and at least m8 80mm for sixshooters.

These will both allow them to fit 6374. Check my build thread for pictures. Which has not been mentioned in the best build of the year thread yet by the way. :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

cheers moon.

• so to be clear there are 2 sorts of surfrodz tpk trucks?
  • anybody else in EU with these trucks?
  • the 177mm tpk trucks can fit with the above?
  • where did u source the trucks and 90mm shoulderbolts?

Those builds look sick you need more model photos of the board and a slow-mo video to win that competition :slight_smile:

1 Like