The TSG Pass Group Buy You Have BEEN WAITING FOR!

I have had so many PM’s and emails about buying TSG Pass Helmets after the last group buy I ran. I got in contact with the distributor, and they have a new shipment coming in at the end of February! 2 new colors were added in the 2020 lineup. From left to right, Gloss Marsh, Gloss Oxblood, and Matte Black. Price is $289.95 shipped in the USA. I can ship them internationally, but shipping and insurance will be extra.

Helmets come with a clear and tinted visor! If you have any questions please leave them below.

12 Likes

That Gloss Oxblood would go perfect with these:

12 Likes

That red is awesome…!

2 Likes

errr i hate to be that guy but but isnt that the exact price off their website?

Answered below . I'll just shut up and be jealous.

4 Likes

err… they’re not the new colors, and now TSG strictly regulates the price that you can sell them for

7 Likes

Can we get visors only?

1 Like

I feel like you’re making fun of my speech impediment :cry:

2 Likes

Whats their regulation on bundling them?
“BKB kit + TSG helmet bundle” for only $xxx :wink:

3 Likes

Is there any change from last couple of years besides the color?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of

The “Oxblood” color looks sick, tempted to get it. Who came up with the name though lol

1 Like

Damn you…I want one so bad but I’m scared it won’t fit my big head.

My wife loves the one we got from you on the first GB!

16 Likes

When does the group buy close?

Are there any more pictures of the new colors?

3 Likes

This. Need to see that green better

2 Likes

you sir, are a man of great taste :tophat:

1 Like

My carbon fiber TSG Pass Pro must be worth a lot of money now. I never see them in stock anywhere.

1 Like

Is the difference just a lighter helmet?

The shell is technically a little stronger so in a hard crash it would absorb more force before breaking.

Wait, if the shell is stronger, that’s actually bad for absorption though right? More of the impact energy would get transferred to the head

I thought the idea of a helmet is “crumple” to a degree (be it the foam or actual shell) to absorb the impact

1 Like

Yeah but weight reduction tho

1 Like