The time has come…

Oh nooooo Taras! That is some seriously shitty news. How bad was the damage? To you I mean :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Some stitches, some dark purple bruises, pulled muscle, and a decent amount of blood! But no broken bones :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Phew, good feels and fast heals man. Stick around for the chit chat and drama still. I can start some right now if you need entertainment.

I heard @DRI and @ApexBoards are collaborating on a new ESC, not based on VESC at all

See? Easy.

13 Likes

I’ll definitely stick around, the drama is fun to read :rofl:

7 Likes

Amazing, thought we were going to need to hire a new hype man for a moment then.

Seriously though, thanks for all the love and support you have shown us - really appreciate that and I hope you heal up soon. eMTB is no joke and it can bite you hard

8 Likes

Please make it happen!

Also its unfortunate you have to quit @Taraskasyanyuk, i wish you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be back in time for that waterproof enclosure, oh and the ESC of course :wink:

5 Likes

2 kids and…
good pain meds and I’m eating Doritos and playing Warzone.
[/quote]

Hmmmm something don’t add up…

3 Likes

Wife is a champ :wink:

3 Likes

:+1: in all seriousness glad your not beat up too bad,was a sick build,heal up bruh

1 Like

If the davega sale falls through I’ll take it

ay that was fast (the sale of stuff)

DAMN!!! I hope you are all good, I really hate to hear this as I love seeing all your pics. I hope you join back soon & when you do I keep some extra stuff stashed if you need anything to start a new build just holla at me.

5 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Updated what’s left. Buy my shit y’all :laughing:

2 Likes

Got any pics of the battery?

1 Like

Still got those TB130? :eyes:

5 Likes

All I have, can take more later!

3 Likes

I do not :slightly_frowning_face: Gave to a friend.

2 Likes

man I’m sorry to see this, wishing you a speedy recovery.

3 Likes