The time has come…

Guess who just had another nasty fall requiring me to go to the hospital :raising_hand_man:t3:

I love this hobby y’all, but I need a break. These medical bills aren’t fun. And I can’t take a break when a beast of a board is staring at me… so, it’s time to move on. For now. Also, it’s been eating away at time with my two little ones. So being the addict I am, it’s time for rehab from this hobby… :cry:

Selling absolutely everything.

US only unless buyer pays international shipping.
Buyer pays PayPal fees unless you do F&after

please give me a week to ship everything out. It’s about to be a whole lot of orders and I need to take the board apart and etc…

1. 12s8p 30Q with Smart BMS built by @A13XR3
    Can’t really guess how many cycles on it as Alex also used it before. But it balances well and haven’t had any issues $325 shipped. Also comes with a top mount enclosure case.

2. TSG Pass black XL. Minor cosmetic damage. I was wearing a half helmet for the fall so this didn’t get damaged. Comes with both visors. $180 shipped

3. 40T pulleys. One ring is snapped off. Can probably be put back on with something, idk. $15

4. Metr pro $35 shipped SOLD

5. Apex shit slinger tires set of 4 with tubes $60 shipped SOLD

I do not have all of the individual pictures, just some. But I’ll post recent pictures of my full build and it has all these parts on it. I will be taking it apart tomorrow so just let me know if you want pictures of the individual item. Sad to leave, but will hopefully be back in a couple months :cry::call_me_hand:t3:

22 Likes

wish u a fast recovery, man

12 Likes

I hope you get better soon, man

7 Likes

I’ll buy this. Send me your PayPal.

I want the medium flex.

Hope you heal fast dude. I was in the same position a couple weeks back.

6 Likes

Hope you are not banged up too bad dude, sorry to hear this :sleepy:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear, but glad you’re manning up for your family. Hope not too serious…

11 Likes

Must resist mountain board.

12 Likes

Hope you get better soon bro.

I just PMd for the Devaga

4 Likes

Thanks guys, ppreciate the kind words!

3 Likes

I’ll take either Bro if one is not spoken for.

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you heal up fast and get back on the wagon sooner or later.

4 Likes

Probably under 50 overall. I put a no more than 15 on it.

Hope you heal up soon man. Can’t keep having these falls.

3 Likes

Bindings, heel straps, and MBS hubs spoken for

2 Likes

Sorry to hear ab your injury. Hope you heal up quickly! I will take your Shredlights tail lights if you still have them available for sale. PM incoming.

2 Likes

Will be adding a few more things in a few minutes… TSG pass, Hoyt puck, PPB, and maybe some more.

1 Like

Interested in that puck…

1 Like

Messaged

2 Likes

I will take those airs
and one of the bros if possible

2 Likes

Sorry to here that. Hope you heal up fast.
Interested in the PPB or Hoyt. Pm incoming

2 Likes

Both hoyts gone :slightly_frowning_face: Sorry!

1 Like

Airs I have, the stiff flex bro is pending though

2 Likes