The Suspected Privacy Breach – What happened, mistakes we made, and how we’ll proceed

Possibly, there could be a vote of the community on how to proceed, e.g. which moderators to bring back and which not?

1 Like

One person , two different perspectives.

Im curious to see what happens with the forum. Either way I vote to minimize the drama and just get back to talking esk8. The world needs more forgiveness in it

12 Likes

Bill’s version of events can be found here --> https://github.com/FreeGillBordon/StanfordPrisonExperiment2

33 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. Really clears up a lot of things and I fully understand if Zach or Bill never came back.

Dear everyone who was affected, (@DRI)
Im deeply saddened by how poorly treated you were, Andrew. I might not agree with everything you do or say, but I can discern injustice when I see it. Hopefully it won’t hinder your passion for esk8 progression. Without a doubt, your knowledge and skills will ascend esk8 to a whole entire level and it would be a shame to lose all of that because of pure foul play and horrendous mishandling on leadership’s part. But regardless of which “side” we choose, I think we all believe nothing will ever be the same for us who’ve been here since the beginning of esk8 news.

17 Likes

It’s been an eventful couple of days on the forum. Filled with vitriol and bickering. People picking sides for Gosh knows why. I’m sure there’s more sides to tell of this drama and perhaps more revelations to come, but I think I’ve seen enough to say I’m going to pull my patron donation next month. Some changes need to be made in this place and I think an idea of what is evident. Hopefully these changes are done sooner rather than later.

14 Likes
6 Likes

I can’t believe this took you days to write…

1 Like

wow. @mmaner is total garbage.

Andrew is literally at the center of this entire controversy…
this place sucks

3 Likes

He’s been used as a scapegoat here. It’s how longhairedboy gets away with being a dumb dick tyrant every so often when he decides to take action on topics he shouldn’t. It’s free too…

2 Likes

Go back to builders? Oh wait

There aren’t many other option esk8 specific related. Freeesk8? Seems imo to be much more centered on the brand’s products than a general view of all possibilities.

2 Likes

It’s weird that you of all people chime in…

1 Like

How so? I’m not allowed an opinion anymore?
After all of this, I still like Mike for everything he’s done for me. His recent (proven) actions show he’s not just a nice guy, but who is? I still want bill back though :disappointed_relieved:

Not seeing it

Not happening
I took a hiatus thx to that asshole and I don’t intend on going anywhere for another

You sure seem to be very interested in Andrew, is all.

It’s creepy.

1 Like

Wait what? :joy: No I’m not interested in him.

I’d like to know the whole fracking story but there’s too much added personal opinions from every participant. The only viewpoint that seems to have not included excessive opinions to this point are the screenshots of bill.
As weird and wrong as it sounds, I wish we could see the backend discussions during this story. It would atleast be unbiased

You’re not going to get the whole story here. That’s apparent and obvious. Just read the first post.

1 Like

That’s the thing. I don’t think we’re gonna get it (with all viewpoints) anywhere. So what next?

Yup this is helping for sure :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Outside looking in…

So what about @BillGordon?
Is he back?
No way we loose him, he’s the coolest around

2 Likes