The Ralleycat - Landyatchz 34" Ralleycat - 12S3P - Unity - Dual TB 6355 190kV - Blue Caguamas

10-4. Sweeeet build duder. Eliminates any reservations I had with super rocker boards and enclosures!

1 Like

If you re still searching a name for her i would suggest
“POWER PUSSY” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

really love that deck! I had that deck in my shopping cart for months, went to buy it and its sold out everywhere except completed :expressionless:

dude, you can get it from landyatchz direct looks like.

I had the same struggle last year. even placed an order with a shop in the east coast and they called and said, so sorry, don;t actually have it.

I would have to pay 50$ shipping then import fees and the whole process would take well over a month and I would cost me 100% of the cost to get it here lol

oh, you are across the pond… yep. much easier to get stuff over here. if it makes you feel better my recent broken shoulder has cost me 4,000 usd out of pocket so far…

you can get it as complete or just the deck from skatepro denmark.
i got mine from there a couple of month ago.
superfast shipping within 3 days. I’m from germany.
100 euro the deck.

1 Like

lol funny enough it was the skatepro.uk site I had it in by cart for months, checked the uk site and I can pre-order one - really happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah dude, you will love her. She’s beautiful.
Mine is still sleeping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What sold me was the rocker extends to make the tail, been dreaming about it’s shape lol

1 Like

yeah like me too. was eyeballing with her for about 8 month but where nowhere available until this one day i hooked her finally up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Like i mentioned a few posts before. Take a look at the Makali SK.
Shes a bit bigger, but there are lots of wheelbase options, and the smallest wb lets her almost feel like a street deck on her 36"
and not that expensive. Got mine for 100euro, Too.
Also would suggest the Baffle 37 by Original Skateboards. She’s got a beautiful rocker but she’s much heavier and pretty stiff.
Feels very pretty, too and you will forget about 37" after a few rides :wink:

I used to be all about the tail, now I’m really into rockers , its totally this decks fault

3 Likes

yeah the machine is one of my next decks hahahahaha…how did i know you would suggest her? hahahaha great.
…and yeah i need and love rocker and need kick tail as well, so i modified my baffle 37 with a wedge on the “non kick tail”!
It was just a stupid idea in the beginning, but it works and feels like a real kick tail. You don’t even have to get used to it, it is still pretty and feels like it was constructed this way. Don’t want highjack this thread with my beloved decks, so ill PM you a foto of my “Jaffa kick” how i call it :upside_down_face:

I have been searching for someone who has done a build on a rallycat! I have been wanting to do a build on this for a long time. How is the clearance with the enclosure ? Also how is the high speed stability and carving??

I was looking to do this board with a split enclosure (boosted style) with 6355 190kv maytech motors, Paris v2 trucks, flipsky 6.6 dual vesc. Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance for building an awesome board and any input!

hey dude. I Really love this thing. Carving is really good in my opinion. I got riptide bushings recommended specifically for my weight and Caliber Trucks. Speed is good, I can’t really say about high speed stability, because I am 2.5 months only into recovering from a shoulder break, so my ridding style has been really mellow. I think my set up will get to 33MPH and I may have just touched 29mph, and I am really not ridding it like that sustained. I have no worries on the enclosure clearance, I have boards that scrape on curbs… so this one is good for me. I worry most about the motor mounts sticking down from the back trucks. The blue Caguamas really made this way better. I am not sure how much wheel base you will need with the enclosure you are planning but I had to drill mine out to create 1 to 1.5 inches more space. Also note the wheel wells are not made for reverse king pin trucks. so your Paris set up will hit past that. I do use .25 inch rubber riser and with the riptides I have no risk of wheel bite.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! In all honesty, this is one of my favorite builds I have seen ever. Thing looks amazing. How much was the complete build cost when all said and done??

Yeah I think that 33mph is more than sufficient. I think it was a good idea using the 12s battery; way better performance and good range. I am honestly debated about whether to diy rally cat build OR buy a used boosted and do a deck swap onto a rallycat.

With your enclosure, it takes all of the flex out of the deck right? That’s why I said I was thinking of a split enclosure, but then I can’t put a nice sized battery in there which sucks.

Also, as far as trucks go, I can’t put Paris trucks on because they will get wheel bite or for another reason? Thanks for your advice.

maybe you can find some TKP trucks that fit with your motors.
The Rally cat originally comes with TKPs.

There is no flex to speak of on the ralleycat. I am using riptide krank barrel bushings and get no wheel bite. I always thought wheel bite was a big issue and used tons of risers until I got proper bushings

I know this is an old thread, but im new here (also new to the hobby, haven’t a single board yet) and just love this build and wanted to ask a couple of questions about it. First is about wheels; what do you reckon is the largest wheels you could get away on this deck? I was thinking the whole time id build something similar but with the cloud wheels, but it dawned on me that wheel bite would clearly be a problem. Secondly the battery; someone on reddit commented that 12s was overkill for the 6355’s, said 10s is all i need…why might this person be incorrect? Im after range and torque, top speed isn’t so important (I weight 72kg). Looks like you’ve built a bunch of boards so would be great to get a bit of advice for my first build =D