------The Purple One------14S9P-------4WD--------Red Ember 44-------

Thanks man. I’d say there were two pretty bad ass Red Embers dropped this week. I have inside info that there’ll be a third pretty soon. Come with @glyphiks we will be riding next summer.

3 Likes

Yeah I may have the same info :stuck_out_tongue:

we will be riding next summer

Would love to!

1 Like

Fuck this is a great build Tom! The re-read is so with it. The finish and attention to detail is commendable. Respect :facepunch:

5 Likes

Nice build!!
How the motors holding up on 14s?
Do you think they cam handle16s?

Motors are holding up fine. No problem at 16s based on others. The motor have some fit and finish issues and the support sucks donkey dick. Can’t deny that they’re good performers though.

1 Like

In portland they don’t have actual streets, just sections of pavement leftover from other towns haphazardly plopped in random configurations making urethane mostly useless and anything less than a mountainboard barely tolerable. My favorite board right now is thane on RKP because in Florida they pave their streets.

8 Likes

That take is a pnw thing :joy:, no different in Washington

1 Like

True. I took 6.5in pnuematics there on a light stiff deck and it was harsh in a lot of places

shhh… we’re trying to get people stoked for CarvePDX!

@longhairedboy is referring to Portland, GA, or possibly Portland, CT

8 Likes

Portland Maine

5 Likes

I’m going to PDX with 8" tires on a flux. just sayin’

Currently considering changing this board up because it’s my range ride. Would prefer to be on kenda’s. PDX is weighing heavily on that decision and you guys aren’t helping me not spend money.

I thought the plan was 4x Onewheel hubs

4 Likes

6 Likes

i mean… you managed on my witchblade gts but you’re a wild animal.

4 Likes

on BOAS.

lets fight.

1 Like