The Prodigy - 13s4p

Cool, I think I need to upgrade my safety gear, can you point me to a website that has like safety riding clothes and maybe the full face tsg helmet

1 Like

thanks, Norway so Netherlands is closer than the US :wink:

So you have an italian racing drivers name and you live in the home of the best drivers in the world. 13s suits you brother.

3 Likes

iā€™m a noob so please excuse the question. but how does that work with the red probe on black and the black one on red?

1 Like

beautiful build bruh. i agree my DIY is groundedā€¦ waiting for battery repair so Iā€™m on my CGT for now and itā€™s like I can almost run faster than the boardā€¦seems so slow now. itā€™s hard to believe I was once terrified of GT mode.

2 Likes

Hey youā€™re not alone Iā€™ve got 2 13s and one 15s (lifepo4) build thanks to you!

2 Likes

there are no switching wires just bad color way on shrink-wrap :wink:

1 Like

oh yes, very nice, whatā€™s the specs on your 15s build ?

think my new focbox unity is broken. power switch not working, powers on with a spark when connecting the xt60 power switch . It also came som sparks from the capacitor at one point,

1 Like

oof ever find out what happened?

1 Like

Update.

Ok, so since enertion is bankrupt, my half-broken focbox unity is beyond repair, last autumn i bought an enhanced focbox unity from bioboards in sweden (www.bioboards.se) it has thicker cables and a xt 90 connector.
I have reduced my battery pack to 12s since focbox unity only supports up to 12s.
Also bought a wedge riser pad (www.sk8kings.com) to reduce angle of backtruck that floated and gave speed wobbles at high speed, and riptide bushings canon and magnum inlcuding pivot cups.
I will post more when rebuild is finished
I have a half-broken unity if anyone think they can salvage it, i can contact it in unity tool, and set up motor functions, but once i connect it gives a spark and i cannot shut it of with power button once i turn it on,

5 Likes

So I built down the battery pack from 13s to 12s and installed the bioboards enhanced Focbox Unity with thicker cables and xt90 connectors.
Also new riptide bushings and pivot cups, and a wedge from sk8kings
Have to say the board feels alot safer to ride, gonna experiment with max amp of motors and maybe bigger wheels to get more speed, also if Lacroix gives me access to testing Iā€™m gonna buy the storm esc and put back in the 13s parallel pack
If anyone know how to salvage the old Focbox Unity please point me in the right direction :wink:

1 Like

@seaborder maybe? Or post it for sale as-is and put that money towards a stormcore

Can someone still confirm that using a unity or a stormcore on 13s is a good idea?

1 Like

To answer my own question. Iā€™ve been using 13s with a OG enertion Focbox single on an ebike.
Works pretty well, just afraid to use regen braking.