The problem is that the power supply does not respond.

This title is like an answer to a question on jeopardy

1 Like

Posting the pictures you sent, incase anyone else can figure out what you’re trying to fix

I configured the cables as in the link when assembling the skateboard, as the tramp assembles and where the bluetooth transmitter is attached, I connected this end to the PCB comm in the PCB because that is where I have the transmitter, theoretically it works and detects the skateboard, but it is the same again as now, so I entered I changed the vesc tool from 30 minutes to turning it off only with the button and just like that the application disconnected itself and the additional vesc went off, the main one is on and I turn off the skateboard. I do not know what’s going on .

It gives me a chuckle everytime I see this thread :sweat_smile:

Shouldnt a canbus cable be twisted and shielded?

On my 4wd, i couldnt be arsed working the switch out and just put in a loop key.

Slap hands, call done. Have a beer.

1 Like

I think my problem has finally been solved, I’ll explain how the photo of the blue cube with two 8-pin terminals is inserted above. In one there is 1 JST and in the other there are 3 JSTs, white, red and black. I changed the combination of the JST cables, disconnected the black and red ones and connected them to the end of the Canbus cable in the main vesc, however, in the 8-pin terminal from which I unplugged 2 cables, I plugged in 4 cables from the 5-pin plug that came from the PCB (comm). At the beginning, the second vesc kept turning off, but today in the VESC TOOL application I changed the shutdown from 30 min to TOGGLE BUTTON ONLY and checked it a few times I disconnected and reconnected the board several times, turned the skateboard off and on, and theoretically it detects two engines/vesc BMS. I only have one question because on the second one, six months ago I had engine number 33 and now I have 4, what does that mean?

I assume we’re referring to the CAN bus ID of each component (ESC in this case) on the CAN. For this use case, it doesn’t matter what they are, so long as they are unique from one another.