Hey e-riders !
I want to make a new build log. This setup will the culmination of almost half-year of thinking, because I’m doing a big cleaning in my gear and have to let go all the stuff before another move (in our future house) ^^
So yeah, it was hard to choose the material to keep only one esk8 (and one MTBoard of course) !
The beginning of this design process was to build something to keep as a daily-driver, which would be reliable, as sweet as comfy, and it will be my kart track board as a cruiser board along the river with my love.
Like I just get the new drive train and like I’m finally able to use this heXL TKP split trucks (… it was my last summer project in point of fact, lol), I think it’s time for building now!
I just miss one or two things !
The deck and so, the enclosure.
I’m thinking about make my own, I was thinking Evo style for the big drop, but I’m using lipos and not 18650 cells. So maybe not finally. Also I liked the tiny drop of my Rubbisher setup, with light W concave, wide, maybe just a bit short for me even if it’s one of the more appropriate length stance Ive tried in dh style.
So I want a 44", dropped a bit and usable as foot-stop, nicely shaped with pedals etc., good concave and a camber, workable with <6" wheels … You will say go Redember! Yeah, I know, I try last year. But I’m thinking maybe about an enclosed one too.
Something a bit like this but working with Bergs.
The listing :
- Deck : custom, have to be made … Maybe an Axis or Icarus pending …
- Trucks : heXL baseplates and bushing seats, 3Dsas 260mm hangers
- Wheels : Bergmeister 145mm AT wheels
- Motor mount : FatBoy SS Mini Gear Drive V4 (masterpiece design <3 )
- Gearing : spur gear 12 x 36T
- Motors : Overion 6374 130kV sensored
- ESCs : Dual ESCape (production round)
- Battery pack : lipo 12s 8/16Ah 15c
- Module : Metr.Pro
- Monitor : DAVEga X
- Remote : GT2B custom 3D print
- Enclosure : custom, have to be made if not enclosed deck …
to be continued …