The little guys keep delivering while the big guys struggle

I ordered a second set of tunnel risers from Riptide sports a couple days ago. They were delivered yesterday with a hand written note thanking me for buying a second set. Meanwhile I have been waiting for weeks for some conformal coating I ordered. @RipTideSports > Jeff Bezos. Esk8 community > big tech.

31 Likes

Things are a messed up everywhere.
With most people staying home, just about everyone is waiting on deliveries…

Xtra

At least they have something to look forward to!

9 Likes

April 30, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I feel your pain @bourbon_norm lol

Xtra

1 Like

The good news is I live in SoCal. Conformal coating is a nicety. We don’t go outside in the rain, let alone ride an esk8. I’ll add the conformal coating later.

Dude I feel your pain. I took this whole quarantine thing as an opportunity to get my board up and running so it’s been a mad waiting game. Made the mistake of ordering things from over seas. Been torturing myself by checking delivery details multiple times a day…

1 Like

@bourbon_norm

They were delivered yesterday with a hand written note thanking me for buying a second set.

Same here last time I got a few bushings. Someone really care for business and costumer satisfaction over there at @RipTideSports :ok_hand::grinning:.

3 Likes

I bet Brad secretly sleeps in his warehouse :joy:

6 Likes

hahaha, my commute is about 15 steps Tracey (my wife) is the one that can write :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Tell her we appreciate the personal touch and the quick deliveries. I will complete my build today thanks to your quick delivery. If only I worked as fast. Today is the one year anniversary since the first post in my build thread.

5 Likes

Sweet, congratulations, what is the link to the build?

1 Like

Well I thought I was done but the inner tubes are leaking around the valve stems.

Yeah Brad, tell Tracy, thats a nice touch :ok_hand:.

2 Likes

… or making them.

2 Likes

News flash. @longhairedboy is a midwife.

4 Likes

I think I got them in under 3 days with a handwritten note as well, you guys take the #1 spot as a vendor in my books for sure

1 Like