The LED light for electronic skateboard

Mine is on the way :metal:

1 Like

+1 on the packaging, arrived in the mail without any damage.

1 Like

Cool!!

2 Likes

Received mine today -

Good first impression and great packaging. I can’t wait to test , unfortunately it is cold this week but I will report back once testing is done!
Thank you@ owlight

1 Like

To add to this, I did a 100-0 test and I got 2 hours and 50 minutes on full brightness from a full charge, they claim 3 hours of run time so definitely possible under ideal conditions.

3 Likes

I’m in the same …it’s winter and hard to test fully…but it seems that construction is good, quality is there…I will post pics soon

3 Likes

Received mine… very well packed, the clear ones are bright but not so much as Shred, beam of light is open so you get blind. The reds are good, the only thing is, if you want to take them off of the mount, you must take the mount out of the base, because the light clicks in the mount and there is nothing to press to release to take light out of the mount. This is important to be solved for charging the lights.

5 Likes

Bizzare.

2 Likes

So you can put the lights in the mounts but cannot remove them without removing the entire mount off the board?

1 Like

You can, I don’t know what this guy is talking about, just pull up on the back and slide them out. Maybe he put the mounts on wrong or something but I can’t even think of a way that I could get them to not be able to come out.

1 Like

I tried that and it’s a bit scary because it looks like you are going to brake it.

You are correct! Just pull up on the back and slide them out.

Just pull up on the back and slide them out. They won’t be break. The outside of the light is soft material…

1 Like

Link updated.

1 Like

The lights are “currently unavailable” on Amazon. When will the lights be available for sale on Amazon?

1 Like

Shows avalible for me, delivery Jan 10th-30th, I would recommend using fulfilment by Amazon, it will cost a lot more but people would be way more willing to buy from a new brand if it came with Amazon’s customer service and 2 day shipping instead of “it will be here some time next month.” Or get a US distributor, there are plenty of great options just on this forum

2 Likes

It is wired that we copied the Amazon link to here and sometime it shows unavailable. But if you search it on Amazon directly it is available.

1 Like

Yes we are looking for US distributor. That is why we send out samples free because we hope to show our product is good quality first.

3 Likes

Hey Guys! We have our own website! And the Amazon also available now!

Until now we shipped out more than 10 sets samples to the riders on this forum. But actually we only get some feedback from the people who get our samples. Most of them can not test becuase cold weather. And some of them even don’t reply anything to us after they receive the samples.

3 Likes