The land shark three wheel eboard

Building myself custom three wheel electric skateboard and will be posting work on here. This is the second version and the second design of this style board I’m building. Would appreciate any advices tips or comments

Had wheels with softer Material on outside and hardware material for rim 3-D printed

Ordered front truck with 15 in with from MBS.com (off-road board store)(upload://q6b5kAhZcJVeLjwO2xfq3IfupM2.jpeg) Bluetooth module to keep track of everything on my phone ![image|375x500]

First test run with new vesc and computer connection

To speak to the VESC software, you’ll need an nrf bluetooth. I don’t know if HM-11 will work.

You sure those bearings fit that axle? They look like 8 or 10 mm ID bearings and you’ll need 12 for matrix 2 trucks.

3 Likes

Where can I get bearings

mounting skateboard wheels on a mountain-board truck is an expensive, lonely, and somewhat pointless endeavor

just use mountainboard wheels (my preference) from the get go, or just use skateboard trucks

2 Likes

How are you going to hold those three wheels together in the middle? The deck is the key to success.

Version one mark one are these three pics where I designed the wheel mount version two mark one had box put on top but I used cheap esc and it blew

2 Likes

And Suggestion on wheels

44 inch deck I picked up for this build

15 inch truck I got possibly to use for build 9.5 mm bearings needed will get in mail soon

1 Like

Turns out I have no idea what I’m doing when I comes to Bluetooth lol

Bro trust me so much when I say this:

Either get a mtb deck that has the tips angled ~30° if you want to use the matrix 2 trucks or use that deck and get skate trucks.

Ask me how I know. No, actually, please don’t.

2 Likes

@Venom121212 You just like to flex on us with this monstrosity every now and then…

3 Likes

That’s like the opposite of a flex. I think it’s called shame :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He’s flexing with this vast array of experience based knowledge

2 Likes

Love your build

1 Like

Need a little help

how do I make the reverse Button in the speed choice button to work

Putting my box together still having controller issues but one problem at a time next fade take all apart paint put nut lock on it there fine tune the programming and install Bluetooth switch and better kill switch

does anyone know if this will work instead of a loop key