The Green One | 29.6" Powell-Peralta | TB110 | dual 6355 | Caliber 2 | 10S 14500mAh [serious]

These numbers may not be continuous or may be using extra heat removal procedures, and in any fashion, never blindly trust numbers from someone benefiting financially from a sale of said item.

No, I did it for reliability and because the battery I rated conservatively at 43A.

2 Likes

And your maximum current setting?

Very conservative on this skate. Since itā€™s a dual drive though, it has PLENTY of power to brake or get up any hill, even with a 100kg fatass on top.

Most of mine are single drive, and thereā€™s a triple drive.

1 Like

I know about all your single drives and your love for them.
I was just curious about YOUR maximum current setting on a single foc box.
So thank you.

These arenā€™t FOCBOXes, they are the much cheaper Mini FSESC 4.20.

1 Like

Ahh hahhaha sorry i missed that.
Yeah you told us a few posts before

I think I won the Flipsky lottery, because Iā€™ve had ZERO problems with these and this board is years old at this point, being ridden multiple times per week. I used it twice yesterday to move furniture across town.

Of course, keeping the current numbers low and running 10S makes it far less likely to fail.

1 Like

Numbers depend on POV if you ask me.
60 motor amps are crushing every hill up, so its always the same at some point.
Everyone just wants more power i think.
I Ride dual hub motor set up, 35 amps each and moderate current settings on 10s and its fine.
I get my satisfaction from deadband at 5% and a 45% expotential throttle curve

2 Likes

I usually run -15% polynomial. What do you like about 45%?

1 Like

I think its bc going forewards straight like a rollercoaster when pushing the throttle.
Remember: i ride hub motors 2000 watts maximum. A single drive like Brians i would maybe lower the curve bc of double the Watts. I think he rides 6374 4000 watt motor if i remember correctly.

-15??? I think my boards wouldnt move without pushing the throttle to the max all the time

1 Like

Upsā€¦the green one is rhe dual version, sorry for the mess above :pray:
@b264 I got confused by all these colors :joy:

1 Like

Yeah most are single but there is a dual and a triple. :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually, I believe most tools use 5s batteries. At least afaik makita, dewalt, and Milwaukee do.

3 Likes

Vehicles used to move bodies around inside cities can also be tools. This thread is all about one specific such tool.

2 Likes

Ah yeah the bottlenose looks cooler. Is it functionally better?

I like the wide nose for stability at higher speeds.

2 Likes

the skateboard board you use is the same one i bought in the 90ā€™ :metal: :metal: :metal:
mine was purple but the same spider style decal

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome :metal:

I tried getting two more of these decks a couple months ago, but theyā€™ve become unobtainium :frowning_face:

So I chose a different deck which I donā€™t want to name for fear of it becoming unobtainium

they call them fish tail if i am right

This one was called the OG Bug Reissue

2 Likes