The Exway X1 Pro. Think of it as a $999 Lexus

That’s a damn good deal. But you might decide to keep the NLS Pro if reports are accurate on that board. Either way, a comparison write-up sounds great.

2 Likes

I just want the hubs… i mean they are selling the riot kit… why not the hubs?

You want the hubs AND the ESC. Rarely are things matched up this well.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a board exactly like that… but flexible! I really like a lot about this board.

1 Like

Has anyone done any kind of battery modification to this board yet? Haven’t gotten a true answer, but I am guessing these are lipo packs? Would it be an option to do a 30q upgrade?

1 Like

Somebody gutted one to try and accomplish this on the old forum, and to my eyes, ruined it for good. There’s a video Exway did showing how to replace the battery pack that should give you an indication of what might be possible as long as you don’t go for too much.

FWIW, even though the battery is showing signs of aging, the Exway in question still runs/rides well. So when the battery dies, I will try something similar.

1 Like

Yes I can see he did a real number on that deck :joy:

Might you have a link to that video?

1 Like
3 Likes

What size battery is that? 10s3p?

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a pouch type.

2 Likes

@Lunartic

Remember this guy’s name. He might be the exact 30Q battery guy you need.

2 Likes

I might have missed something on the reference to 30q warrior part😂… But I did just finish a 12s4p 40t lunchbox for my Ranger X2 while parts come in for my diy emtb and was hoping to give some range love to the Exway.

From what I can tell it looks like lipo pouches but I could be wrong… 12s2p configuration I believe.

2 Likes

That would be my guess as well. Edited the “warrior” thing for clarity.

Almost a year later…