The end of the FOCBOX Unity

Why is everyone panicking :joy:

9 Likes

Nice one, you silky-fingered bastard. This is the day Zach officially takes over the forum.

5 Likes

It was so reliable and easy man, especially if you push your boards. @Winfly was telling me the other day about how the new escs have potential but it’s a step backwards from a dual with a reliable antispark and a dead easy setup app. It’s just unfortunate a great product was ruined by a terrible ceo

7 Likes

Someone send @jeffwuneo a Unity once we have final confirmation Enertion is no more. He’ll have it built and improved in 2 months give or take.

13 Likes

Im sure there will be other good options soon.

I just hope Jason sends me all Unitys he owe me. Then I will have some more for sell soon.

20 Likes

Please fill me in on the strain of weed you smoke. I want that.

14 Likes

8 Likes

I see you settled down…

10 Likes

Send me a complete witchblade and I send you 10 Unitys :sunglasses::grin:

15 Likes

I would love to see a dual esc that performs just as good, if not better, than the Unity and has a similar UI.

Maybe we could Jeff could manufacturer and have deodand reproduce the software?

I’m more than willing to donate my Unity to a good cause

Edit: I dub thee “The Trinity”

5 Likes

Delusion OG

1 Like

easy :joy:

Deal. Let me order a couple of motors.

8 Likes

But the most common ones still do, the D140 has 2 white wires coming out of a precharge circuit that you can snip the ends of and connect to a toggle switch. People adding bigass roll to start antisparks are trying to solve a different problem.

1 Like

Haha wait, I have to get them first. But Jason promised me mid Jan, so Im sure I will get them :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

15 Likes

the d140s white wires are a thermistor aren’t they? and that bms is usually used for charge only so that doesn’t work

2 Likes

I think they have a discharge variant but I agree thats a bad example, bestech’s suite of BMS’ is pretty extensive and I know they have 10/12s models with e-switches they just arent common anymore I guess.

Bestech’s BMSs of any decent amperage are the same sixe as a unity or two stacked maytechs.

Now you’ve lost space for two pgroups.

AND you’re going to clip out your brakes at any decent speed.

5 Likes

that’s the HCX-D223V1 and the d296 or whatever it is (the refined HCX-D223V1). they’re the size of a small fucking house and only do 80a (I’ve got one)

4 Likes