The end of the FOCBOX Unity

I found that response grossly impertinent, and highly an invasion of my personal space… I’ll not be concluding any business with the Unity hoarder and I shall walk the walk of shame to work everyday like a common pedestrian…

Until Dex or Neo have an acceptable motor controller option…

good day @kevingraehl

6 Likes

11 Likes

I believe this part.

8 Likes

I guess my quest for a Unity would have come to fruition if I told @kevingraehl I was in fact a lesbian

4 Likes

Would you have provided video evidence tho?

4 Likes

as a matter of fact I do NOT consider this an invasion of my privacy and will in fact provide video proof of me munching vag upon request!

6 Likes

:raising_hand_man: i’d take a look at that.

6 Likes

can we consider this a done deal, and a new virgin, unblemished, and unfucked, working Unity will be winging it’s way to me upon receipt of such video evidence and 300 ducats?

7 Likes

Just in to say I got a Unity a week ago for $260 USD shipped to Australia. :partying_face:

6 Likes

yeah but that’s like 12 million AUS dollars…

5 Likes

Don’t confuse AUS with ZIM mate. I work for an American company anyway.

4 Likes

Congrats on the McDonald’s promotion btw

7 Likes

What will 2 unities get me?

7 Likes

Your flip flop from outraged citizen to common beggar happened with stunning swiftness.

6 Likes

yeah… you’re right… the exchange rates ZIM to AUS back to YEN to Sterling then to dollar always fucks me up…

is 11,9 million AUS correct?

5 Likes

Yeah nah, I’ll leave the burger flipping to you mate.

4 Likes

send them both, and a plane ticket to Oz and I’ll send you my lesbian lover!

4 Likes

Depends if they work! :rofl:

4 Likes

if nothing else, I’m malleable

4 Likes

Don’t you start :joy: i really should have tested them when there was a sliver of hope that my platinum warranties would have been honored :man_facepalming:

5 Likes