The end of the FOCBOX Unity

One is DOA already, another the 150mah output jst plug was dead.

The third I pulled isn’t detecting my kaly motors properly.

6 Likes

no good deed goes without punishment

5 Likes

I want to move there so bad. Everything I read about you guys doing just makes so much sense. Its a mad house here.

3 Likes

Damn! I better check mine to make sure I didn’t get a dud.

1 Like

Swapped a Bluetooth module, and it finally takes settings

2 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Yay @BillGordon‘s back from his date!

8 Likes

I heard he was catching up with his 6th grade girlfriend.

5 Likes

These unity’s anti spark keep dying

2 Likes

Antispark is built in to the unity.

Do you mean antispark or just the momentary switch?

3 Likes

The antispark itself, I’ve blown around 4 of them so far for no reason

5 Likes

My unity just took a :poop: . not sure what to look for . swapped batteries . still nothing jumped my switch nothing. My receiver blinks so I know its getting power. Wheres the anti spark ?

3 Likes

Is any of this still true? No? Would be good to clear that up

2 Likes

You would have to ask @EnertionBoardsUSA?

2 Likes

I don’t believe he’s on the forum anymore, maybe try to contact his distribution company?

1 Like

Not a joke. He really bought the remaining unities to hoard and sell at a super marked up price… saw a few attempts to sell on builders. I hope he sells zero and is stuck with all of them after @jeffwu finishes his esc and if I see him solicit them, even on reddit, Im letting everyone know its a ripoff (really dont need to worry about that here :yum:)

15 Likes

as if the esk8 community hasnt allready been capitalized enough on with enertion stuff :imp:
@kevingraehl

18 Likes

@ciscoV I called it. I foresaw this coming.
Ohh btw I got those switches you sent. Thanks dude

4 Likes

I’m sorry , but nothing wrong with buying the last of a good product. Surely there will be battle tested products coming soon. I only have 3 left. So worked out for me and people are happy to pay a 60 dollar markup.

Why hate?
I’m probably the most giving guy around. I have newbies come over with their boards and spend hours here my them dialed, and giving free parts out.

Buying them in bulk was my way to give back to the community. Half went to bay area esk8.

Fuck your karma. I don’t believe in it, or knock on wood :grin::wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes