The end of the FOCBOX Unity

There are still unities out there. Had I not have purchased,. There parties truely interested in unities might have missed it in that small 8 hour window when they were at work.

It’s the serious buyers I care about. Not the cheap whiny ones .

2 Likes

My community is all of bay area esk8,. Laesk8,. . the rest of you can all face plant with flipsky duals :smile:

7 Likes

Amen brother :+1:t3:

2 Likes

What don’t you understand here mate? There were a heap of unities available to be shipped world wide from a reputable seller that offered a warranty. You then purchased the remaining units to be scalped; offering them to a small group of people in your area for a significantly increased margin, claiming that you are “helping the community”.

–The Esk8 community is bigger than the “Bay area” - Its actually global believe it or not
–The people that purchased those unities could have afforded the original cheaper warranty inclusive price.

You are welcome to buy whatever you like in whatever quantity you want and even sell it for whatever price that you like. Just don’t claim that you are helping anybody other than yourself when you do it.

12 Likes

Let’s hope 2020 brings us some amazing app driven duals with integrated soft starts and small form figures.

Or we can keep going back and forth. I can take it :love_you_gesture::wink:

2 Likes

My situation. I was told that the cause was low batt.amp.
It was also said to be a unique phenomenon that occurs with outrunner motors such as the high-output 6374.
Then, following the advice from @mackann, turning off thermal throttling, the problem was solved.
Fortunately I did not fall off the board.

4 Likes

not sure what you have been smoking, but i stand by my word

predatory capitalism is what drives this world to shit, and ill call it out when i have to
your choice to be part of the problem, as anyone elses

6 Likes

@Deodand

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Well you could pay 50K for this and start it yourself :joy:
(I didnt think to share this quote but since he ignore me and took my money, here you have for fun:)

The assets for sale in relation to the FOCBOX brand of products that historically generate $1 million in sales revenues per annum

Focbox unity product design files, product packaging design files, full supplier/supply chain. All Related IP

Single Motor Focbox Design Files + Supplier & Supply Chain. All Related IP

Google app store ownership transfer.

FOCBOX trademark ownership transfer, registration in USA & CHINA

Focbox.tech website URL

Electric-skateboard.builders Forum, User & Content transfer.

Facebook Pixel from .builders forum users. $366K Revenues Generated from $24K Ad Spend (AVG 20X ROAS - MAX ROAS 59X SPEND)

Entire Enertionboards. COM client email database dating back from 2014

Comprehensive hand over period with full support from Jason, including a trip to China to hand over the supply chain

17 Likes

community group-buy ? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

So what i’m understanding is that Jason wants to sell all of the above for 50k? :joy:

11 Likes

3.50 for the forum, take it or leave it
tenor

6 Likes

Yes
10 char

4 Likes

Guessing he made you the offer :joy:

Enertion is truly dead then.

9 Likes

Yeah. I can see that. I mean. If you Ride slow. Not demanding a lot of power from the unity. you’re good. Heck. I’m afraid to max the thing out cuz I feel like there is something that will go wrong Thing will toss me off the board like a rag doll. Something I never felt with focboxes lol

6 Likes

I don’t think they ever made it to court, would’ve been too much bad PR for Jason. It was posted multiple places in the old forum and one of the OGs talked to Jason about it before the relationship turned nuclear.

9 Likes

When you look on the numbers it feel very cheap with 50k.
But then you realize Jeff dont work there anymore with Unity, all employers got fired, bad repuation then there is the old forum but now we are here so not worth that mutch and their is also alot of manufactors with new vesc on their way.
Actually i dont think anyone works there atm, maybe Adrian who was his friends for 10 years but I gues their is no money so probebly not him either.

Its a great achievement he did get that far. But its very hard to understand how he could screw it up that mutch as he did when you look on the numbers how succefully they was.

18 Likes

He will face court.
Not by me, I dont have the money or time to sue someone on the other side of planet.

But their is other who he screwed with alot more money that will not just accept it.

16 Likes