The Electric Boarder: Thunder in the Mountains Esk8 Festival

They look amazing! Thinking of ya :heart:

3 Likes

20190612_135731

Only one I had time to snap, that trail is so beautiful! I can’t wait to see some video

1 Like

Does it make you sad that your flytrap board that you waited for ever to find and so you ended up building one is not with you in your sad times because your not there.

If it makes you happy no one will try to get you to ride a unicycle.

3 Likes

I just miss not being there with all my peeps, riding, beer, etc. It’s cool that everyone gets to see the FlyTrap though, @Sender really did some epic work on it and people should get to see that.

8 Likes

Yeah, and this is my home!!! I can’t even be home cause of work!!

Have fun y’all.

3 Likes

Wow, I can’t even believe it’s already 5 days in and over! You all have been so amazing to hang out with this year and I feel like I make more friends every time I come out to these. I really want to thank all the sponsors and riders who have been really wonderful in coming out and supporting my event, I appreciate you guys more than you know. I’m really looking forward to putting together another event for you all this coming year and can’t wait to see the community grow more. From the bottom of my heart I already miss you guys and I wish we all lived in a place called esk8 city where we could ride all the time together. :yum:

Please post pics and vids for the community to see! :grin:

6 Likes

@Lunasi I’m just curious how many people showed up total? I can’t wait to see vids!

1 Like

Bout 35-40 people were there

4 Likes

Some personal footage from a run through the dirt track. Can’t wait to see a compilation video come out. Thanks again @Lunasi for organizing all of this. It was a wonderful trip!

2 Likes

Amazing ride

1 Like

is there a CO group on the forum? Im working on coming back for a trip in Oct. would love to connect with peeps since I was unable to make thunder =(

also i had a crazy dream…i dunno if its possible or been discussed BUT …pikes peak anyone?

2 Likes

@J0ker @Lunasi

You can look up our group on facebook: The Electric Boarder Colorado, I host rides every Sunday. If Facebook isn’t an option for you PM me and I’ll link you our WhatsApp live chat

whatsapp or telegram is better… im blocked on FB again for 30 days for being too sexy =P

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl:

you laugh…but its actually a true statement hahaha

1 Like

Screenshot or it didn’t happen :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes