The Dimensions Thread

m5x25

2 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan @xsynatic the lower two bolts are M5 but on the holypro the top bolts seem bigger like m6 or m8 @Trampa

1 Like

Love the idea moon, am gonna make use of this for sure C:

hm…Trampa defines 2 different ones as truck bolts.

maybe they used what they had left.

1 Like

You need the hex bolt with 25mm length. You could also use a countersunk bolt with 25mm lngth.

2 Likes

I’ve seen two boards with Trampa trucks that have PU wheels mounted. The axles on those trucks are 9.525 mm. Are they really using 9.525 mm x 22.225 mm bearings and jamming the bearings into the core which is sized for 22 mm bearings?

I’ve asked both people below what they did and they have not responded…:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I think they are

1 Like

yes , just a tighter fit

1 Like

@Randy Thanks for confirmation! Very nice board you have!

1 Like

does anybody know the diameter of how far the holes are apart on the evolve mount brackets?

I have them here so no measurements needed, need actual hard numbers.

I’m confused what numbers exactly that you need.

2 Likes

The diameter on how far these holes are apart.

Can’t tell you that but this may help.

3 Likes

it seems that those holes are in an aproximately 34mm circle apart from eachother from that file thanks!

1 Like

Anyone know the length of the cylindrical part? Don’t want to tear my drivetrain down to measure it.
@torqueboards

1 Like

Hanger weight of matrix 2

Standard (solid axle) or pro (hollow axle)?

Standard but not picky

According to the website,
Metal Matrix2 truck complete (hollow axle)

Minus Metal base plate

Minus kingpin, washer and nut.
Not the most precise, but maybe it’s enough.

1 Like

Hey guys, does anybody know the how big the compartment for the raptor 2 battery case is?

I usually build packs with wires connecting the p groups and i am wondering if they fit beside or on top of the batteries.

1 Like