The Definitive Guide to Metr App / Metr Pro

I am sorry. Will try to do same on my UNITY and see if it bricks it as well. Btw, why would you do that? (change IDs)

Confused the hell out of me to have one called number 0 one called 92, and then one called motor 88 (might have been the WAND hard to say)

and days before i had 88 / 92

Tried unplugging Metr Unity - that did not resolve the issue.

And last time i was connected it gave me an error that another session was connected.

I did the same thing.

I flashed a new firmware and the IDs were 98 and 99. I changed it via the metr and got locked out of it kinda?

Connected to the pc and did it via usb, power cycled and it worked. Vescs are neoboxes

Looks like it started out logging both esc’s but quickly dropped out. CAN was still working because remote worked.

Next five logs were fine.

Please any input on the record upload not working for 2 days now?

1 Like

It stopped working by itself, and not just for me a few days ago, I have tried like ten times since. Connected, not connected, I didn’t update anything either. Says “Host requires authentication”

Can you try again with BLE connected, if it doesn’t work, send log from metr app -> settings -> Show Logs

I updated to latest version, as well the fw… now it’s working, not sure what it was. Thank you for the fast reply.

1 Like

Hi! I bought a Metr Pro Unity from the group buy and it’s arriving today. I already have a FlexiBMS, and I just connected it to the Unity with CAN. Unity is running latest VESC 5.1 FW.

Is there anything I should know about setting up Metr integration? I saw settings for detecting DieBieMS in the Metr Android app but no mentions about FlexiBMS. Is the support not added into the app yet? @rpasichnyk ?

1 Like

@rpasichnyk is there a separate chat somewhere where I could help you guys test FlexiBMS integration?

Metr app should detect FlexiBMS automatically. Plug in charger unless your FlexiBMS has “always on” setting. You should see battery levels after tapping on battery percentage cell (Realtime tab). In Expert tab you can configure FlexiBMS, v0.5 and v0.6 firmwares are supported, I just added support for v0.8 today and pushed it to review, update should land soon!

3 Likes

Great, thank you very much! I am running 0.8 on the FlexiBMS so I’ll wait for the update and then try it.

2 Likes

We’ve been reporting similar behavior in the Update thread.

1 Like

Woops. Just got back from Vaca and have been absent a few days. Thanks I’ll take care of this post and go check it out

Was just trying to confirm you’re not crazy. No need to delete.

1 Like

Hey, i’m probably missing something obvious but i Can’t get to sign in or update my records, the sign in button is blanked

1 Like

You need to be connected to the Metr unit to do that. Although after you sign in, I haven’t found anything useful that you can do. I have synced my rides but the website looks like this. If someone has input on that, please share…

1 Like

yeah, i was sure it was something too simple for me to see it :roll_eyes: thanks trying that now

Good luck. Also, if you find a way to shut down Metr then let me know. I haven’t found a better way than killing it with a task manager.