The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Yay! Good luck, take it easy bro

5 Likes

It’s awesome! :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

First shred. :yum:

13 Likes

Kinda reminds me of this.

3 Likes

My charger for my board smells a bit during the charge. I don’t have a good feeling about this

3 Likes

Mine does that too. Usually its just from the parts heating up and releasing fumes. Goes away little by little over time (should)

7 Likes

@malJohann watch the video :blush:

2 Likes

Can’t decide if I like the soothing tones of straight-cut gears and proper backlash more than the soothing tone of your voice! :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Also the charger is a 7A version and actually charges with 5.5A. Strange

There was an other thread somewhere that the smart bms current measurements are not always correct. Sometimes the bms needs some calibration first to show the right current.
Might be the case for your too.

4 Likes

lol
orange very loose

2 Likes

ah. Trampa Wand freezes downhill are scary…

2 Likes

Did you update the fw on the wand?

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh the backlash? Nice build bro, never mind me. I’m almost always. Joking. Not joking. Love everything you’re doing here though.

2 Likes

It took a long time to do it and also my remote shit the bed as you know. :joy:(Almost shit my pants :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

That’s no fun for sure. Congrats on getting some ride time (again). Time to pile on the miles and get out of granny speed territory though.

2 Likes

46,7 km/h downhill on a curvy street without brakes. no fun.

3 Likes

You go your own pace son.

4 Likes