The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

I would reach out for APS, but they are always on backorder, I think

Depends on which motor size you need. I was waiting over 3 month on my first order from them. If you decide to go with APS, better battle harden the bell. They very often get a lose retaining ring or magnets.

3 Likes

Maybe this is an option for you:
https://www.overion.fr/produit/moteur-brushless-overion-6374-130-kv-sensored/

They have the sealed motors in 130 and 170kV

2 Likes

Site seems to be down.:joy:
Maybe I could ask Kai (owner of https://elektro-skateboard.de - you know him), he have the same, but with the maytech brand and he charges 195€ than overion with 135€.

1 Like

I had issues sometimes as well to open the website. I could imagine @Riako could help you out if you interested in buying a motor from overion but can get the website loaded.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work ? Pc, phone too ? Here works perfectly … (someone else in Germany ?)

130km seams to be sold out (but you should always ask him what he got :wink: maybe a new bach is already in but he test them. Or mail him by he contact form or Overion on facebook) but 170kv in stock!
If nothing work, pm me what you want :v:

(it’s new without bearing, it got a 10mm shaft btw)

1 Like

His site is back online for me since one hour after my post.
@Riako It worked neither on my PC nor on my phone.
@Andy87 The guy from unikboards told me, that they are not going to order some 150kV motor for the moment.

2 Likes

Should I go with helical or spur gears? That is my big question here

If you don’t mind the noise, straight cut are cheaper and don’t create an axial thrust.
If you want silence, then helical.

3 Likes

I like noisy gears. Take that as a example

6 Likes

exactly the feeling of hearing I got riding my nano spur GD when riching top speed ^^ (compare to the bigger mini e-Toxx helical)

2 Likes

Have you a video flying around of this specific noise?

I will try to find the rough version ^^ (not easily heardable if i can say, maybe more at the end) :

2 Likes

@Andy87 It turned out, that I’m building this with a another dude from the forum and on top, this build will be literally multiplied by three.:joy: More to that in the future.:blush:

1 Like

@Trampa How do I choose the Holypro °35 Mountain from your website? I can’t see the option for that besides the HS-11 Brakeboard.

1 Like

I need to look into that tomorrow. Maybe just a system glitch.

1 Like

Edit: and besides the Short and Long Deck

2 Likes

Franks website is a force of nature and a law unto itself.

8 Likes

It’s to weed out the faint of heart and weak of mind😂

5 Likes

Its inter fucking dimensional

5 Likes