The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Then 8" will be the way to go, but the choice is between cnc’d and the plastic thing. Do you know reliable sensored motors with 150kV? I know the trampa ones with 154kV, but they are costly. Are there other options?

1 Like

Unik boards sell 150kV 6374 sealed sensored motors. Those are rebranded maytechs and if nothing changed during the last time they as well reliable a lot.

4 Likes

I got the last black mini last week :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I love most Trampa stuff but I am not a fan of their motors.

Go with Maytech or Hobbyking SK8

2 Likes

yeah I got the unik 6374 motors as well @Mainflow they are awesome for one year heavy use right now. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

They write, that they have the 150kV option, but I don’t see where to choose it. I’m confused with this.

1 Like

I think they only have 130kv left. Mabye ask @taz or okp

You had stolen the last black mini from Jenso, don’t you?:crazy_face:

3 Likes

just write him on his website or pm him here @NoWind
there might be still some in stock… the website is not always up to date, but no promise from my side :joy:

4 Likes

sorrrrryyyy I couldnt resist :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grinning:

3 Likes

What would be a good vendor for a nylon meshtube? You know, beautify the cable management.:sweat_smile:

Got in stock black minis, trampa and mbs

@Andy87 knows about my super uptodate webshop :smiley:

9 Likes

No blue minis? What a bummer. :upside_down_face: I’ll ask you again by the end of the year.:smiley:

We are definitely the Greek ones here :wink:

1 Like

Oh choosy you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
what is in stock you dont want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
black or orange or raw … aint enough
just kidding

1 Like

I am confused again.
That seems to have become a pattern lately.:smirk:

I’m a Greek :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, now there is two of us.
A couple more and we will close this place down :rofl:

2 Likes

@Andy87 the 150kV option is sold out. What if I go with 170kV? 190kV is too speedy.:crazy_face:

I run 170kV on most of my boards. It’s ok for me as I drive a lot on normal road as well. Should be good with 1:5 gearing.

5 Likes