The Bluest One - Sender Skinned Tayto - BigBen FG Enclosure - Unity - 2x 6355 BKB motors - TB110 Blue - 45/35 Unknown-Origin 240mm TKPs - 12S3P Samsung 30q - $850

Country Victorian mate. Far worse.

3 Likes

Yeah yeah but I like the idea so no harm done.

Maybe someone from Portland will scoop this upā€¦ was hoping to ride this one. GL on the sale

4 Likes

At least tell me sheā€™s from the high country. Then I could kinda understandā€¦

I canā€™t talk, mineā€™s from Dandenong :joy:

4 Likes

You do not get to my age without knowing the way to a girls heart.

Take no notice of the big yeti. It should be yours. We know all his tech innovations come from you.

5 Likes

Well fuck, now I canā€™t sell it.

tenor (17)

4 Likes

And my work here is done.

I am hiring myself out as the esk8 fixer.

6 Likes

Closer to the truth than I can ever explain.

Iā€™m just the brawn. Sheā€™s the real brains behind the operation.

3 Likes

Shhhhhhh :shushing_face:

4 Likes

The only reason I called you his engineering chick friend is because I forgot your name and he has such a massive tinder account it could have led to something awkward.

6 Likes

Dude Iā€™ve been off the market for awhile now. Try to keep up.

3 Likes

Wheres the fun in that?

1 Like

Iā€™m a happily taken house-man now, thank you very much.

Canā€™t be off hussying it up about town.

Iā€™m wounded, you take me for some kind of tramp? A sally about town? I donā€™t know what kinda loose morals you guys shoot with on that prison colony down there, but you keep your catholic mind away from me.

4 Likes

You took the deck + enclosure I tried to buy for myself ā€“ just to make a board to sell?

LoL thatā€™s dirty :rofl:

5 Likes

Its bluer than yours Brian

Deal

4 Likes

LoL maybe bluer, but less waterproof and I donā€™t see a handle, and the tail is a bit short :rofl:

And the li-ion battery may be good for range but not so much if you want to use it for 5000 cycles

4 Likes

No, that is your chance to buy it back.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not buying it now, are you joking LoL

2 Likes

Teardown video with commentary on how you would have done it differently?

And waterproofing tutorial?

Edit

I read your post as ā€œI am buying it nowā€ i could swear thatā€™s what you posted first.

5 Likes

No I was saying he bought the deck from underneath me just to make a board to sell, apparently not even because he wanted it

3 Likes

My bad :sweat_smile: