The Bladerunner | LY Switchblade 40" | 12S4P Samsung 30T | eBoosted enclosure | Bergmeister wheels | Maytech 6374 | Custom motor mounts

Yes. They were made out aluminum and cut and detailed by hand

1 Like

Yet another beautiful build @eBoosted Hats off

But ur Unity with 30T 140A combo sounds promising.
What kind of range u expect? 15 miles riding hard~ish?
U gonna run 18-60 gearing? What length belt are u using?

1 Like

Amazing, just as all your work @eBoosted . Not to be that guy, but why are your Idler pulleys upsidedown? LOL, I mean to ask, why do you have them on the drive side vs the brake side?

Thanks @PatRocks, to be honest I didn’t know there was a brake and drive side for idler pullies. I mounted it underneath in order to have a bit more clearance, but the decision was mainly aesthetical, no idler pullies on top makes the drive train look cleaner. The good thing is I haven’t experienced any belt skipping even with the belts loose at really hard braking.

1 Like

The board range would be 35kms according to my calculations, I haven’t run such long distances yet though.

Gearing is 18/60 it’s perfect to get 55-57km/hr and the acceleration is nuts, you really need to try such a high discharge to understand the acceleration and smoothness. Hard to describe.

My belts are 425mm, perfect for this combo, I used bbman calculator

How thick are the plates?

The plates are only 3mm thick

1 Like

10 Likes

@eBoosted Your thoughts on Century vs. Switchblade?
I can’t choose between the two for the AT build :sweat_smile:

Hi speed stability: Century. Not much room for motors unless you make custom longer motormounts and install them outwards.

Amazing looks: Switchblade. You need to move the trucks outwards to allow pneumatics, easy task, not much ground clearance if you mount the trucks drop through.

Both are the decks I had more fun with between all decks I ever tried

4 Likes

Riding on the bikepath :innocent:

6 Likes

You stole my next board’s name! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I met a guy who has a Winboard and we went for a ride around Barranco, Miraflores and San Borja in Lima PerĂș

Here is the video from yesterday. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yoo Bro!! Watch out at 0:25 sec. you against the wayyyy Alannn!! :open_mouth::astonished:

( Nice vid as usual thou :wink::metal: )

3 Likes

Aaaahaha nice slowmo!

2 Likes

How many miles/km was that? It looked like there was no sag throughout the video at all :0

1 Like

This was roughly the route:

24.4kms, I got with 30%, total range should be 35kms at full acceleration on a 12s4p made of Samsung 30T cells.

Can’t say enough how happy I’m with this board right now.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Can you please post a METR graph of a ride? Doesnt have to be the one above, im just interested in comparing general performance.

now you got me interested in this deck/enclosure. Will this combo be too low with 107mm wheels?

In drop though yes (too low), top mounted it will be high enough, but still a pretty low ride, like Alan has. DKP trucks probably work in drop-through, after all Evolve run them that way.

1 Like