Do you mean when cells are lined up in two rows and connected straight on either ends with same nickel for parallel and series connections?
![]()
Do you mean when cells are lined up in two rows and connected straight on either ends with same nickel for parallel and series connections?
![]()
Everyone has
All those tests have been already done ny professionals
Look up the data you will get more accurate numbers there
This discussion is just overthinking…
I have done it too. But some people seem to advice against it. I am trying to make up my mind if it is fine or better avoided.
Seems like you have had success with it. I’ll trust your experience then. Thank you!
Well if you put the bend next to the deck and it is sticking out from the cells and your deck is pressing aggainst it there can be issues
But if you just put the bend side facing the floor you should be fine lhb made a post about that maybe you could find it
this, or when you connect those two rows with few strips for series and bend those strips for 180 degrees. anywhere where nickel is bent 180 for series connection
Can anyone here spare(sell) a set of electrodes? I have a couple of batteries I need to put together and aliexpress says 50 days delivery 
What kind of electrodes?
Is it safe to use some 10awg and a pair of copper rods in an epoxy block to make electrodes?
Hey, total battery noob here. I’m currently looking for deals on cells online but am finding myself unsure about the legitemacy of cells and vendors, and how to tell which cells and vendors I should be skeptical of.
These cells are super cheap and on IMR website, which I figured would be legit. Mooch has reviewed them as being decent. Has anyone got experience with these?
Why would you epoxy it?
You should be able to buy copper rods in your local store
Just to hold the rods in place without being conductive…I guess I could just use zipties and shrink wrap
Copper I presume
yea but what shape size, theres lots of electrodes out there haha @jack.luis
wrong reply zach sorry
i have some i do not need for this welding pen
Not sure, this is the first spot welder I own myself. Its a malectrics that will be running off of a 3s lipo. I was hoping to use a pen-type system.
Shouldnt this fit?
I think im using the incorrect phrasing. I need the whole assembly:
Something like this
or this

I just need it fast
2 copper rods with 8awg or thicker wire, sharpen the copper rods to a dull point. Throw some heat shrink over it and bingo.
check this out
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J41KG5X/