The battery builders club

What is the common knowledge? Where do u get this knowledge? In my looking I see different sources saying 1v to 2v, but all of them don’t have any study or testing or anything backing their number

Google:

Datasheet for “cell of choice”

Then open the datasheet and look for the minimum charge voltage for that cell.

Have you found any manufacturer stating they’re not usable if they go lower?

Stop trying to debate me. Go read the datasheet. No one is impressed you like to disagree with experts

Should I disagree with these people who state 1.5v is lowest?

There’s many other sources saying between 2 and 1v

If u don’t have an answer there’s no need to write.

Bruh you asked and got an answer then immediately started your bullshit.

I would personally trust the actual cell manufacturer more than some random “battery university”

5 Likes

I asked for evidence. U post none. I posted expert opinion. U haven’t. If u don’t have anything to post …just let it go.

Do u see any manu saying specifically cells shouldn’t be used if they get below 2.5v?

Dude, you’re in debate mode. I hope you live alone in a fully detached house my man.

The minimum discharge voltage of a p42a is 2.5v its stated on the spec sheet. People are trying to minimize danger and you seem to be pushing it as far as possible for an incomprehensible reason.

6 Likes

I’m not trying to debate, not that that’s a bad thing anyway. I’m looking for evidence as I said. Just let it go if it upsets u.

The “minimum discharge voltage” is what tells me when to stop using it lol

3 Likes

The reason is there are MANY sources saying u can revive cells. Reputable sources. I can post many or u can search yourself for “reviving dead li ion cells”.

If u have a source post it.

Also there are people who have had their houses set on fire for trying. People get mad at you here because you try to sow doubt in the expert advice given here.

I’m not giving advice. I’m simply looking for a source. Don’t just say it. Show it.

Better?

There is more than one expert and they have different answers.

You still trying to debate.

You ask, you got an answer, then tried to debate the answer. That’s called being an askhole

If you have sources then go fucking try we don’t give a shit anymore. I hope you live in a detached house, alone.
Stop trying to muddy the waters of battery safety you fucking amateur.

This activity NEEDS TO BE GATEKEPT

No u posted what u think. Based on what? I keep saying the same thing and u keep misunderstanding.

If u don’t have evidence or a source just let it go and go skate or something

Another: