The battery builders club

Mine have balancing. 8-16s one BMS. Multiple configurations

3 Likes

I need help with the configuration of my intelligent bms, it is for 12s4p p42a I have the xioxiangBms app, if you could send me screenshots of your configurations it would be great and so I can configure my bms please

If you are on iPhone then you app looks different than this. You should be able to find all the corresponding settings and configure them like this however. If not, post a screenshot of your settings page and let me know what setting you are confused about.

2 Likes

Ever since you arrived, I’ve been really into reading through this thread. I’m honestly learning a lot while having a good laugh every now and then :+1:

1 Like

It’s only charge bms

I make dis.

Keywords: SmartBMS app guide instructions how to settings configuration configure help SZLLT tool xioxiang BMS

3 Likes

Which settings do you have questions about?

I only have this

Looks good so far. Turn on “balancer enabled” and if you want it to only balance while its on the charger, turn on “bal. only when charging.” Otherwise it will constantly balance your cells, which could eventually drain your pack down to your cut-off voltage (over the course of weeks or months without charging, such as when you are storing your board.)

Also, set “Delta to balance” to 5mV or something like that.

1 Like

Do I leave the other values ​​blank?

1 Like

Anything that you set a “Trigger value” for, you have to also set a “release value”

I dot understand

See where it says “Trigger value”? Right next to that it says “Release value.” The trigger value is what causes the action to happen. The release value is what turns off that action.

For example, if one of your cells gets to 4.21v (4210mV, your “Trigger value” for “Cell over voltage”) then the BMS will stop the charging. It will stay stopped until that cell drops below the “Release value.”

Notice in my settings where it says “Overvoltage” and “Overvoltage release”?

2 Likes

in this part ?

No, enter the release value in the column labeled “Release value.” Leave the “Delay” column blank.

2 Likes

Ok so

It’s ok?

Ignore these

Set “Delta to balance” to 5mV or something like that.

The rest looks good.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

Sure thing! It should charge now, and you should be able to see it balancing (if your cells need to be balanced). If it doesn’t charge for some reason, let me know!

1 Like

Look