Thanks for almost murdering me, Flipsky.

Go puck and go home, with all your skin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most of the time :rofl:

10 Likes

I guarantee you there’s a 2.4G antenna of some sort on that street. Over time I’ve been narrowing down my weird remote incidents and any time I’m near a cell tower or any 2.4G antenna, it will completely lose connection. To top that off, the failsafe is to keep the throttle in the same position it was when you disconnected. It’s not pleasant. Nevertheless I still love the remote I just wish I didn’t have to be so careful

1 Like

If Hoyt made a trigger remote that would be optimal

6 Likes

I regularly use a single trigger, a thumbwheel, a thumb joystick, and 2 split triggers and the split triggers are by far my favorite.

I will keep sending death threats and nudes to @DerelictRobot until he makes my split trigger freesk8 remote dream come true

8 Likes
6 Likes

Can we have more pics of the whole throttle part?

I broke my VX1 throttle but the pot broke internally so I could be replaced and reassembled.

You would need to copy and print that funky plastic bit might be possible…

Whoa dude I need to hang out over there more, I didn’t even know that existed. Looks pretty comfy

I guess I would still be losing my light control though which would suck a little

2 Likes

@slizer18 Sorry for your crash, wish you good recovery :pray:t4:

@glyphiks what in the world happened? Need context man!

3 Likes

Too fast, too many beers. Pretty much the extent of it :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds glorious to me :joy::beer:

1 Like

my next remote will be wired directly to my vesc :joy:

2 Likes

No such thing.

Who are you, and what have you done with Al?

1 Like

All good things must come to an end.

4 Likes

I never give an iffy remote a 2nd chance to kill me.

7 Likes

Only too many beers for the situation in question… i’d had about 20 beers in 3hrs, pushing 50kph on narrow bike paths amongst 20 other riders…

Recipe for disaster.

6 Likes

The Nano is a bad remote and you should feel bad for liking it. :joy:

4 Likes

I must’ve gotten lucky with my raptor crap. Literally no problems with the remote or wheels. I like the shape of the remote more than anything really.

2 Likes

Whatever you say Mr. Totally-Not-Jason-Potters-Shill-Account.

5 Likes

C’mon man your my best mate.

5 Likes