Tesla 2170 for esk8

if they had a 300 option I might have got it

1 Like

Why didn’t you get 3x200?
That’s 2x300 :wink:

1 Like

Lol well, I’m not quite as rich (or fiscally irresponsible? who am I kidding, I’m definitely as irresponsible :sob:) as Fosterqc but I ordered 50… Figure that’ll make a monster street board if these cells are as good as I hope.

21700 definitely the new darling cell.

2 Likes

Hey man I have 2 hummies’s and 3 TB40 decks with enclosures to go around. just ignore the two 12S7P’s I haven’t finished.

4 Likes

No judgement bro, we’re birds of a feather, I’m just being a hater! :grin:

1 Like

two more on the way this one just got here thanks @Skyart!!

6 Likes

Dude…how do you have 5 of the same deck?

3 Likes

Serious esk8 addition

do you guys have EE?

should I buy a Century 40? I hear they are QUALITEEE

plus I need more SS 21700 enclosures so I can order 200 more cells.

3 Likes

alriiiiggt! Now make something good out of that big enclosure!

3 Likes

Do you spend money on anything except esk8 lol

Do you eat or do you just snack on new batteries

7 Likes

This is months of income basically yes.

This is/was/going to be a big month.

NGL I been saving some money for some stooge 3LT

Might have to kick that down the road I’m basically too busy anyways.

My friend has given me over $500 in the last month to help finish his build so some of what you see is his.

5 Likes

they lowered the price to 2.50 a cell

3 Likes

Welp you all suck -_-

3 dollars is tempting, 2.50 its hard to beat even if the cells aren’t great for my mountain board, I can make a street board over the winter.

9 Likes

Yep. Worst part for me with these vendors is, they never give me enough time to save any money to go “all in” on any one type of cell or pack… They keep me fuckin poor. :sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Homie, they got me for 500. This forum is full of pushers. Jerks.

8 Likes

Wow, this seems like a really good deal lol

3 Likes

Hopefully I can figure out what I’m doing with my life, and the approx 500+ battery cells I have soon before the price hops up or they become unavailable. I want to order 200 more but REALLY have no idea what to do with them.

3 Likes

buy more before the price jumps and keep them so I can save up more money to get them from you at the same price you paid for them. Win - Win - Win :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

4 Likes

Funny how you think I would sell anything

@surfnacho and @J0ker had to demand those enclosures from me… and I only sold em to buy the ones I actually wanted.

4 Likes