Tesla 2170 for esk8

From taobao?

1 Like

Yup, the thing I miss the most whenever I’m back in the UK

Do you have to fill your enclosure with “tesla soup” to get these output levels. Waterproofing to keep liquids in will be an interesting twist. BHU and BB don’t ship overseas racist jerks.

2 Likes

Come again?

3 Likes

I think it technically makes them xenophobes

‘Merica

(I am also interested in Tesla soup :joy:)

4 Likes

prob don’t want to deal with customs risks and they have enough domestic sales they have no need to sell international. Besides the general risk of shipping any battery by sea.

Gonna be some E-long soup lines

2 Likes

Anyone scanning around for anyone seeling these cells? missed the last batteryhookup sale

2 Likes

They still sell hem

2 Likes

any update?

Not yet. I will post results when I finish doing a teardown video. Medical issues have delayed that.

5 Likes

oh sorry, are you ok?

4 Likes
10 Likes

And please pretty please don’t try to epoxy your suspension on…

2 Likes

12s5p being built :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m gonna start a new thread for the tesla 4680… now I think

7 Likes

I wonder if tesla is also doing researchs on solid state batteries​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Elon says they watch any and all battery tech, so if it is promising then they are.

They have said in the past if you have something good that you should bring it to them.

4 Likes

I’ll be building a 14S10P pack for an eFoil soon. I expect to pull about 30-35A continuous from the pack, so not very much per cell. Peak around 100A, 120A at the most. What do you guys think, is there more discharge Wh available from these vs P42A at those consumption rates? Even if these lose slightly against P42A, I’ll still probably get these because of the attractive pricing…

4 Likes

Thats the million dollar question that we are waiting for @Battery_Mooch to answer with his test results.

You and me both, buddy

8 Likes