@Tech.Shit - shut the fuck up and figure yourself out

haha penis

also ya, TS is quite the stain on our community

but you didn’t hear that from me :bread:

2 Likes

I like electric skateboards.

2 Likes

They don’t love you back, especially with how you build em.

5 Likes

Sarcasm doesn’t suit you…

electric skateboards*

too early? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

When I worked at a customer facing job in a train station (lots of people rushing to do 4 things) it was amazing how easily you can shift from “asshole who expects you to read their mind while talking to someone else” over to the much more sympathetic “I’m so sorry for being rude but I’m forced to take this” with like one quick apology and a smile to acknowledge the help. Like that second group is getting whatever they ask for in a one-hand friendly package with no upsell crap, and the first is lucky not to get a latté with extra spit

3 Likes

I was scrolling from the most recent post up so I read this and assumed it was about techshit, thought we really took a turn there for a second

2 Likes

Seeing as we’re calling community cumstains out like @tech.shit I wholeheartedly suggest everyone else airs their beef with their esk8 peers so that we can have it resolved before Christmas.

It was Christmas that brought @BillGordon and I back together once and although I still think he’s a flaccid penis I’m happy for it.

Take the gloves off my beauties, Damon secretly loves the drama.

2 Likes

7cde1495-f6e6-45db-ab34-11b3c80b69d4_text

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for him to send me your used underwear

1 Like

This message is horrifying :heart::heart:

You should see the pm’s.
Im not reading this whole thread, but i think we should have a new rule where recurring assholery that doesnt quite qualify to ban lands you some kind of scarlet letter title thats clearly labelled in the rules to mean “this person is very rude and you should avoid engaging them.”
Kai out!!

3 Likes

That’s actually a great idea :rofl:

Now we just need some excellent community suggestions to choose from

3 Likes

Literally just tech.shit

2 Likes

What about a flair in big red letters that just says “SHAME”

But shit, now I kinda want that flair for myself

3 Likes

if only user is unable to remove the title themselves

1 Like

Wait we can remove titles? Unacceptable. Thats a bug not a feature.

@longhairedboy is it even doable?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy does disc73uf8fifi or whatever platform we use have a reputation display plugin???

Total likes vs flags may be sufficient…

1 Like

I think a special “Shitbag” badge, similar to the other system/custom badges would be appropriate

4 Likes