Teamgee H20T Kickstarter

I am sorry, I think I don’t get your point. Can you please clarify?
I mean you get at Teamgee in fact 2 motors and 4 wheels for 299$
How much costs 2 motors and 4 wheels at BKB?

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, I’m sure if you read again you will, but I can clarify. They’re both esk8s, both can be had with larger than 100mm wheels (kind of the point of the H20T), but the BKB is lower cost over the long run.

Also, the cheapest H20T is $399 (almost gone) not $299. I was comparing to the H20T after I noticed replacement wheels are frikken $299, which in the longer term doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Bro no, the 299 are including the motors. Just sleeves and front wheels wont cost 299.

1 Like

Well if you subtract $200 worth of hub motors that kind of changes the equation doesn’t it? The final price on those is just hearsay at the moment though, because they don’t have a separate listing for the rubber sleeves on their website yet.

That’s why I was so confused about your equation.
It’s a little more than hearsay, but can’t go into details yet. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Looks like just the wheels on their website… hence my other thread airless rubber

1 Like

It will adjust with time. Now it’s just a testing of waters.

Specs are BS, right? I am not sure what "race-car acceleration is, but it sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bs for sure, to get that claimed speed on those hub wheels on 10s the kv would be too high for “race car acceleration”

They are accurate indeed. You just need to exchange miles with km :wink:

That’s at least 1.609 times inaccurate. If we apply the same to the acceleration then time to top speed is 5-8 seconds to get to 28kph, which seems more accurate.

1 Like

It runs over 30km/h but yes, it takes some time to get there.

I asked what battery chemistry they used…

If you’re not proud of your battery cells, you could have just said so.

1 Like

lmao. even $1 ebay 18650’s have passed “security checks by authoritative bodies” and have been “charged over 500 times”

1 Like

I don’t think they will respond to my follow up question haha

2 Likes

Maybe I can help you.

Do you know what cell type the new board is using? Or what the battery configuration is would help.

18650 LG 10S3P so far I know.