TB40, SKP,Stormcore Onsra , 1200$USA SF Bay Area

For sale is my Urathane board.it’s complete with no issues. This post like all of mine will need some polishing,but we will get it where it needs to be before pissing too many people off. I need to figure out how to pull actual mileage off of it, I’m assuming it’s well under 1100 miles. SO SAD!

Artem at Sky Art Power built it, I try not to put my grubby hands on it. It has a SKP battery like the stock so 16 ah ( I’m sure I’ll be corrected)the top box battery is an Ecomobil 20 Ah so in total you have 36 Ah. I’m 230 lbs in gear,in the steepest shit averaging 25 mp and 37 mph top speed I easily exceed 37 miles with out fail, I’ve seen. 50 miles. I will leave it to you to connect the battery . I had them running together with excellent reliability.
The board comes with the TB 130 wheels that are pre delaminated for your convenience. I THINK @rafaelinmissouri said the worst part was getting the syringes, KITTY a has provided. These are paperweights if you decide to put them back in service be careful .

I’ll pull the enclosure later and take lots of shitty out of focus pictures of my thumbs,feet,et Al and perhaps som of the board internals .

1400$
tb110 wheels black
Tb130 delaminated blue
Onsra marshmallow wheels 5 miles on them. They have 8 mm bearings in them currently.
An extra set of AL pulleys not shown
SKP charger not shown
The best little remote you can get that uses your thumb
Some other shit I forgot. I can post battery health or take it to SK8 Jesus for a checkup.

2 Likes

lil confused

nvm i see

3 Likes

Any interest in parting out the onsra wheels?

1 Like

Yes ,offer?

sale pending