TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)

Dude these are so much better than abec formula

6 Likes

Can you guys please stop teasing me. I don’t want to bombard Klaus with the shipping of my(our) parts😁

3 Likes

You know I am gonna get my ass whopped if I bring these into the shop lol…

Does it worth it to get my ass whopped? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

You got two choices. Get wheels that don’t slide out or learn how to control the slide :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I can control the slides on 107mm. I really need ground clearance on this evo build I am doing tho…

I don’t like sliding when taking a turn too quick., That’s why I am looking at these 110mm now haha.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Red slows you done by 50%. But yeah maybe no plans yet.

8 Likes

it’s worth it, tell Dave you hate them compared to 111s lol

5 Likes

That’s why I want them I need to be slowed down

5 Likes

You’re like my wife trying to decide on dinner…

8 Likes

I wont push these till i break them in. I think the argument was that a unsupported edge loses grip because its able to deform a bunch, I have high hopes tho… How soft the thane is, they’re already worth it

4 Likes

Would be really cool to make a ring of leds to go close to the wheels, they should get lit

Can someone stick a flashlight in one to see how it looks?

May be trick to do the rear

5 Likes

25 Likes

Double stack? On 110’s and Evo I’m still using 3/4-1in of risers… Still low as hell tho

4 Likes

The Evo is a great downhill deck. Very stable. Perfect candidate for a speed esk8 build when going over 35. But if you’re racing with lots of hard truns and not doing power slides, do you think there’s a better deck for the job? Just a thought. Love both of your guys boards.

4 Likes

Oh yeah definitely. This is just my street board. Take to commute, group rides and such. That’s why I built a big ass pack.

Got another race board coming :wink:

@DEEIF yeah double stack 12s10p 20700b THICC

1 Like

I’m not sure about @370HSSV but with TKP’s on it and stock angles with super squishy and soft bushings a can do up to 35 stable and still make most of the turns decently at SOS… I also only had 15 miles on my board going up to that race.

Well and truck walk is immense at those speeds with single motor…

4 Likes

41" 15 degree wedged EVO
SR 200mm RKP with 35 degree baseplate front and back

I shouldn’t be able to turn much tbh

2 Likes

Those look great :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That thing is gonna be stable as helllllll… And weigh more then me…

2 Likes

I printed out some pulleys for the new wheels, and they fit perfectly, with 10-24 screws that thread into the plastic. Time will tell how well they last but they seem super sturdy right now. I printed out two sets, and after installing the first, it seems to run quite true, the CAD design of them is pretty great for supporting themselves in a Kegel core.

Here’s the link for the 40t pulleys I printed, I used no supports and no raft or anything, just printed right on the bed.

Other sidenotes:
My batteries are garbage now, they sag way too much. My ratio is 14t to 40t, which is about the same as it used to be with 16 36, but they really just don’t provide the acceleration I used to get. They are probably over 100 charge cycles now so it makes sense but I wasn’t ready to spend another 120 on new lipos quite yet. Oh well, I will just have to deal with that and the reduced range. After my first 20 min ride, the wheels feel great, super smooth and they absorb way more bumps than my 90mm ones. The ride height increase isn’t too crazy either.

11 Likes