TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)

I just hope @klaus79856 won’t ghost us with all that TB stuff :joy:

10 Likes

not a chance, he will slap those wheels into your mail, makin you deeply regret those last 3 years

8 Likes

nah. He wouldn’t do that.

5 Likes

Corrected that for you.

EDIT : Well technically it shouldn’t hurt with the plushiness?

4 Likes

now ride them and tell us what you think! mine get here tomorrow :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

it will hurt wenn you compare to your old ones tho… china thane? never again

2 Likes

Got a Koowheel 1st gen in December 2016. Juli 2018 i bought myself a Wowgo 2s and used the Koowheel front wheels ('till this day). They have roughly 5000ish km now.And all those years with hub motors :smiley: I know what pain means. The legal aspect forced me to.

3 Likes

I had shot a new set of purple Kegels for 40€ a year ago. New 70€

2 Likes

im allready spoiled, ive been riding 107s for 5 years+ now, before motors allready… i got excited when i heard those tb wheels make a huge difference even to them

5 Likes

A certain Master Craftsman borrowed one of my OG 110s, and while I have a full set of 107s to replace them with for rides, I’m going to wait until I get it back instead. It’s that much of a difference.

11 Likes

stawp, the anticipation is allready killing me without them teasers :hear_no_evil:

when im waiting for a package im turning into a 9 year old before christmas until it arrives…

5 Likes

Looks like I have to wait for the TB40 boards to be ready to ship to get my wheels :’(

Mine just arrived. My goodness, the production ones are so beautiful!

12 Likes

Amen to that!!

3 Likes

My black friday order with these and a few other bits still hasn’t shipped yet :cry:

2 Likes

All of the sudden I need these for my blue build

1 Like

Been out of the circle on TB 110mm wheels (1 year). Are the wheel core still flipped?

2 Likes

No, these don’t have that issue.

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

3 Likes

@370HSSV You gotta get a urethane board runnin :wink: That Emtb did not like keeping up :grin: (did look dope af though)

5 Likes