TB110 72A: the grip intensifies [serious]

I mean true lol

Evolve had their wheels stone ground by default I think

Evolve wheels are the most different thing in the universe than these are :rofl:

3 Likes

Honestly I donā€™t really know what point I was trying to make lol the thought just came into mind that they were the only company I could think of off the top of my head that had factory ground wheels lmao

Iā€™m tired I should sleep lol

2 Likes

Educate the noob :joy: what is stone ground?? thanks B

1 Like

You see how the circumference of the wheel is matte, despite it being a brand new wheel that should be shiny and transparent?

That means its stone ground. Somebody, somehow, removed that upper most layer of urethane that feels a bit different from the rest of the wheel, that you would usually remove by riding

8 Likes

Looking badass @torqueboards

Like the finish!

1 Like

@EboardSolutions any plans to stock these ones?

2 Likes

Every time he gets stock a new version comes out :laughing:

6 Likes

Interesting idea. There could be a service to have wheels cut to the diameter you want. You could also customize the lip profile to better tune them.

4 Likes

What would happen if you made small grooves in urethane tires? Would it make a difference?

Is there a secret to getting the kegal pulley on the Tb 110? It doesnā€™t seem to fit and if I can get it to line up it will be only three bolts instead of six?

Depends which pulley, but as kegel cores have ten holes, you probably have an abec pulley and not a kegel pulley. No kegel pulley Iā€™ve seen has 6 bolts.

5 Likes

Hmm ordered from @torqueboards and says kegel

The wheels so nice though:(

1 Like

can you take a pic?

2 Likes

I agree with this, maybe it was a inventory mistake

Bolt holes are even different from retainer to pulley

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a kegel retainer and an abec pulley. Contact Torqueboards, Iā€™m sure they will sort this out.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s impressive!

Just keep trying itā€™ll fit :wink:

3 Likes

I tried a four pound mini sledge it didnā€™t work :joy:

1 Like

Like this?

8 Likes