TB110 72A: the grip intensifies [serious]

Ah man, $40 shipping for $110 wheels and then customs wants a cut… I really want those 72a though!

EDIT: and I just got the 74a :laughing:
Soooo, who wants to buy a set of used but unchunked 107mm?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Tb doesnt do gb

I believe he says to group our purchase (all the peeps from EU) so we can cut on transport fees at least

1 Like

4 Likes

So I finally found the limit to the 72A 'thane after repeated abuse. It seems if you put a few thousand miles (a few 1.6 megameters) on these and hit a few broken beer bottles along the way, then torture them by powering down a 1km (0.6 miles) gravel railroad access path, then that’s the limit they can endure

That being said, I don’t know anyone (else) who rides polyurethane longboard wheels on gravel roads… I neither recommend it nor enjoy it. I was in a tough situation where I didn’t have enough battery to go a different way. So this is unlikely to ever affect you. But we have found the limit.

These are the best street wheels I’ve ever used though for electric longboarding.

12 Likes

Hello fellow rider, this is why I haven’t pulled the trigger because I love my 78a durability.

4 Likes

Or just like, pull the trigger on them now, and next time walk across the gravel?
But screw that, walking is sooo overrated

1 Like

stone ground

18 Likes

YESSS!!! No breaking in, freaking perfect… thank you Dexter!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know how many of those are available, may not be a whole lot

Dexter is offline at the moment

4 Likes

Better hit him em real quick @torqueboards. he only gots a few I think.

2 Likes

In before Dexter has 100 PMs

4 Likes

@Skatardude10 Yeah, we only have some sets stone grinded. Standard is without it.

7 Likes

They should all be stone grounded from factory

2 Likes

I would imagine it’s more expensive no?

Bro, they’re $100+ wheels going on a board which runs a couple of grand. What’s a few more bucks…

6 Likes

I mean true lol

Evolve had their wheels stone ground by default I think

Evolve wheels are the most different thing in the universe than these are :rofl:

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t really know what point I was trying to make lol the thought just came into mind that they were the only company I could think of off the top of my head that had factory ground wheels lmao

I’m tired I should sleep lol

2 Likes