TB V6 ESC's w/Heatsink For Sale $200 shipped

Getting rid of the last of my esk8 shit. Got a couple TB V6’s with Infinity heatsink for sale for $200 shipped. I have some more parts and pieces that I’ll be adding to this when I get the chance/time.

16 Likes

GLWS dude!

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Not leaving here. Just not eskating for a while.

2 Likes

The mythical @SeanHacker has gone to esk8 retirement :smiling_face_with_tear:

Posted it up in the seattle esk8 telegram to try to keep it in the pnw

6 Likes

Thanks dude. Much appreciated. Yeah man. I seriously just can’t watch it collect dust anymore. I’ve tried to hop on but I can’t yet. Gotta make sure I stick around for my mom and family I have left that need me right now.

15 Likes

Damn man, i remember when derelict robot, you and i had very similar builds. Love child, love dick, and indigo love child. GLWS, beautiful build!

6 Likes

sorry to hear that bro. but I totally get it. I wonder how many falls I have left in me sometimes.

4 Likes
1 Like

This looks amazing! I live in NW Portland is there any chance you live in the area and we could meet up at some point so I could check it out? I saw that cmpany was based out of Portland so wondered if maybe you were in the area too… I have been without a working Esk8 for close to a year now since my Boosted v2 dual + RLOD’d on my for the 3rd time which is detrimental to my health as I have always said the I get more benefit from eskating than any antidepressant. Lucky for me the I have an amazing Siberian husky hooked up to a nice skijoring harness and bungee leash and he loves to pull me around town on what used to be my designated rain board (now my one and only main). I also sneak into the PSU Parking garage downtown and do laps or bomb hills in the early morning and while all that is super fun, there is something missing. My pups also getting older and I worry sometimes that im trying to do too much with him and really just miss the freedom and exhilaration that I only get from riding an esk8. I also would really like to find some fellow riders/groups to share/explore with. I used to do the Friday night ride on the waterfront every once and a while but while my dog Loki is insanely fast he’s only one dog trying to pull my fat ass (180lbs, not really that fat lol) and trying to do a group ride without an eskate just doesn’t work very well.

Sorry for writing such a long post. While I do check here to see what boards are available pretty regularly I almost never actually respond. But when I saw this I had to. From what I can tell this looks to be pretty much my exact dream board. I was very close to buying a kaly XL deck/enclosure and building a diy after I missed that secret 1 day sale where Ernesto sold the xl 2.0 for $1900. I had been checking his site almost religiously for months and right when I take a break from checking it comes and go’s and I missed it. Building a diy was pretty intimidating for me especially considering all of the issues I had with my boosted so I was hesitant to try to go that route especially since Im kind of a loner and don’t really know anyone that could help me with it if I needed. Anyways yeah Kaly deck and hypertrucks is something I dream about often but never really thought it would every happen,… My budget

Again sorry for writing so much. I know I’m kind of assuming/hoping that we live in the same area so I could see it and talk in person and not have to deal with shipping/payment issues. I may be white, and I would like to say that I’m not dumb (but we are pretty stupid to some extent) but I am definitely not rich (honestly my budget is ~$2000, I’ve had my eye on the acedeck nyx z1 and probably would have gotten it months ago if I could afford it I could try to part out the rest of my boosted board as only the battery is gone and I have extra remotes, chargers an had just bought a refurb deck shortly before the battery RLOD’d so I may be able to bump that # up a little, mby) and If I bought this from you I can absolutely guarantee that it would just sit around rotting in a garage or attic. Skateing/eskating and snowboarding are my passion and along with Loki are the reason im still here. It’s hard to describe just how much joy I get from riding but i’m sure you have an idea. Like I said earlier, my boosted v2 dual + is RLOD and I really don’t want to dump any more money into it given it’s age and the fact that boosted is no more. I’m definitely jelous of the people that are able to have a nice quiver of eskates and I’m sure if I had the money I would do the same. But yeah I just wanted to assure you that if I bought it from you it would be more like an adoption and it would be well loved and cared for and ridden hard daily as my one and only eskate, something that should be the standard for all dicks lol :wink:

If you are in the Portland area and would be willing to meet up sometime and or talk about it that would be awesome. Ill dm you my cell phone if that’s cool and can give my email too or just communicate here. I have a few questions but yeah I am super interested if you couldn’t tell by the short novella I just wrote lol!

1 Like

We can meet up this weekend if you’d like. I’m north near Seattle today. So maybe tonight or tomorrow?

2 Likes

Hey man i broke my leg and gotta sell my boards so i feel your pain but cmon lets build some sick as go karts >:]

1 Like

I got a hold of you. But no reply.

Price changed to $1900. Can’t seem to get myself to sell my surron. Ugh…

2 Likes

Try Facebook for double the price. Has worked before.

2 Likes

How much do you want for your surron? Just curious.

2 Likes

Nothing. I’m not selling it. I just can’t get myself to. But some dude on Facebook offered $6k.

2 Likes

Maneeee, raise the price, people getting tax returns real soon😂

3 Likes

If you’d part it out, how much for the deck+enclosure+battery?

Sick build man!

$300 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn’t cost too much as I’m shipping through my work.

Damn I’ll take it😁

1 Like