Tampaboard wrong items in order / do they even care :YES and NO

Hi everyone,

I ordered with a friend some part from trampaboards ( @Trampa ) : a full infinity board and some baseplate with screw and more in the order they was 3 pack of marine grade nuts and screw for the 16ply so 25mm screw and they screw this up by giving only 4x 25mm and 20x 20mm while they were quick to respond for the order they lack the quick after service for a build that is now stuck because of the screw !

So @Trampa would you please give an answer to my friend Jean-Bernard since it was linked to his order for the missing screw and the mess up situation we are in since the build is on stop because of you !

If you need to know who did my order it was Sain Nicolas or something like that !

Looking forward to see how you deal with your mistake !

Order number: 23537 (reorder)
Invoice number: 12032

Eskate For Life

1 Like

Posting your order # would help Frank get to the bottom of this quicker

1 Like

Done, thx

Did this need to be made public? It’s not like you waited months for a response before calling him out

3 Likes

You mean this guy?

6 Likes

customersupport@trampaboards.com is the correct email to use.
If you drop the order number into a mail and name the missing screws, they will be in the post the same day.

6 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply, I am checking with my friend at the moment indeed he miss out on the right email for the support. I leave the post to show how fast you dealt with this :wink:

1 Like

I had some missing items from Trampa too but to be fair my orders were nightmares : a lot of parts and in varying quantities. They fixed that the same day, express shipping to me.

2 Likes

So my friend contacted directly @Trampa customer service but they once again failed to deliver the right order so I am speechless ! Still out of 24 25mm screw I only received 8 so they can not check correctly an order once the failed to deliver the first time ! I luckily ordered from ebay some screw that fit but dam is it normal when you order the right screw for your deck and then received the wrong one two times : it is like they don’t care enough to make it right ?
I have the full discussion in mail but I don’t think it is needed here : just to point out that I was disappointed by the services provided and I will never order directly from them ever again !

1 Like