T-Race - Global electric race challenge

Nah nah just come in raw, don’t worrrrrry about it

1 Like

This an invitation? :smirk::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

i mean given the talk about tight turns. I think you are practicing for esk8con.

3 Likes

The esk8con track is pretty tricky. We did several laps last night and were finding overtakes extremely difficult. Pretty much could only get a pass if person in front made an error. Even those that were a few seconds a lap slower.

We probably could have more opportunities if the track was cleaned properly as we really only had racing line tidied up. Such a big track it was already an hours worth of setup haha

*Edit: we also are missing the main straight which probably is another overtake area.

idk why it seems like everyone likes straights for overtake. but i see more passing happen in corners.

3 Likes

It’s definitely the corner that sets up the overtake. Get better exit speed on corner then that extra bit of room from straight allows the pass.

3 Likes

I think we’re all a little nice and dont cut each other off. Need to get our mongrel out probably haha

2 Likes

this happens for most of i2s riders. very nice. bay area and inland empire have been running actual mini races to put people who want that practice in the zone.

3 Likes

Just ordered a race box so I can track my t-race. What’re some of the forum members’ times?

4 Likes

Mine and @Tasventouras time’s aren’t too bad :wink:

5 Likes

Best purchase I’ve made for racing

3 Likes

The leaderboard gets updated and posted, i dont know if theres a live link or not

3 Likes

https://t-raceglobal.com/Rankings

3 Likes

Took a spill but not bad for only running t race a few times. Will continue to update as I chase down the podium🤣. No, hopefully top 5 tho.

10 Likes

Nice - I will update the list a little later today

3 Likes

List is updated. Whats your real name? I would very much like to have a list with real names.

With dedication I am sure you will reach that - go for it.

5 Likes

What if his name is Swol Moon though?

3 Likes

Then I have to apologies from here to the Moon.

1 Like

I think everyone just knows me as Mooney or moon at this point but my first name is Jonny.

3 Likes

who woulda thought :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BuT tHeY sAiD pLeNtY oF oPpOrTunItY fOr OvErTaKinG