T-Race - Global electric race challenge

Took a spill but not bad for only running t race a few times. Will continue to update as I chase down the podium🤣. No, hopefully top 5 tho.

10 Likes

Nice - I will update the list a little later today

3 Likes

List is updated. Whats your real name? I would very much like to have a list with real names.

With dedication I am sure you will reach that - go for it.

5 Likes

What if his name is Swol Moon though?

3 Likes

Then I have to apologies from here to the Moon.

1 Like

I think everyone just knows me as Mooney or moon at this point but my first name is Jonny.

3 Likes

who woulda thought :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BuT tHeY sAiD pLeNtY oF oPpOrTunItY fOr OvErTaKinG

Cool how you setup the track directly in Racebox :slight_smile: Need to try that!

1 Like

Always find it funny how my friend on go karting who pitched it to me kinda unintenionally created a standard in PEV racing :-D:D

1 Like

I typically do standalone recording and then process as track afterwards. If it’s the first time then I create a new track (have had to do this a lot cause we get kicked out from spot to spot). I add start finish and one split.

2 Likes

Welp now that Esk8con is over I did get some new PRs practicing for it.

Heel side

Toe Side:

@davidbonde

14 Likes

Thanks. List is updated. Both ways around in the 14’s - you are getting fast!

And so good to put a face on your tag in Vegas!

3 Likes

Been a while since I’ve updated my 3 lap times but I dug these out of my racebox downloads.

Heel is also a tenth quicker but no change on single lap standings.

Heel

Toe, need to tidy this up a bit.

Could I also get a board spec update please @davidbonde

Flowstate Semenbone 16s5p stooge track pack 4wd

6 Likes

This with linn or brp?

I think these were with BRPs, they slipped less at this particular location

After esk8con Ive learnt just how important tyre temperature is with BRPs functioning optimally.

8 Likes

That takes you up to fourth! Nice. Getting fast. Both Tas and Jeff told me in Vegas that you were coming!!

Your times are updated on the list.

3 Likes

Workin on it. Will hopefully have a bunch of new local names on the list soon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try this out. I have a parking lot that hasn’t been resurfaced in ages (grippy), a racebox micro coming in, and some 8x3 slicks.

9 Likes

Yes please! Thats the recipe to get startet.

1 Like