Szjointech Factory Direct Sales Discussions

2 Likes

Is this just a re-branding of the same direct drives that elofty and esk8supply has? All from the same manufacturer? If so, and even if not so, what makes your drives better and different?

2 Likes

Nothing.

4 Likes

This is borderline spam. Please take a look at how some of the other vendors handle themselves here, and think about following their example:

Thanks!

8 Likes

Language barrier

4 Likes

It does look the same. Unless they are offering a better deal than esk8supply or Kenna, not much on offer here yet.

3 Likes

To have 120mm wonder wheels he must be doing DD with abec inserts. Keen to try that combo. Dealing with kenna is a pain it took a mouth to get my stuff released from customs because she wouldnt answer their requests
And getting technical info is impossible.

I’ve contacted them a month or so ago, they claim to be the manufacturer of these drives and saying lofty is only the local distributor, no language barrier at all.
However their pricing wasn’t better than lofty.
It seems to be a trend lately to just advertise products and not answering questions or engaging in conversation.

is there a rule about vendors needing text in a post lol

1 Like

In the beginning they had a link up in which you had to sign in with your e-mail. They removed that.
Some words would be nice though.

1 Like

8 Likes

@Liuqiu-Ownboard 您好,我想问一下这款产品是贵公司自己的设计吗?还是说您是从工厂拿货的呢?

8 Likes

Well, let’s give them some time to respond. Our friend Jeff is helping out, as you can see.

hope so, if that foamies DD is the right price I would buy it ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The oem for those is i-wonder and they go as low as 60$/set. Perhaps through so.e good supply contract in qty of 1 youll get them for less from jointech

Im confused, because jointech IS the oem for actually some quite new/good products. So wjy post the only ones they dont make…

1 Like

Iwonder are not the manufacturer. Get your ducks in a line

My bad, had said that because they offered me the lower prices on bulk orders.

Iwonder love claiming they make everything :joy:

They have great buying power but they are just a wholesaler.

1 Like

They definitely, have a ton of buying power.

它要花多少錢?