Surf Rodz - need advice

I need some advice from the community.
On 10 January 2023 I placed an order at Surf-Rodz, received a confirmation email and then an initial shipment update:

The problem is that to date the situation is unchanged. Of course I have written (twice) to see if there are any problems but I have not received a reply.

Is this normal behaviour for Surf-Rodz?
Is there someone from Surf-Rodz on this forum whom I can contact to clarify the matter? I would just like to understand the situation. Any advices how to proceed?

1 Like

I had a similar situation with them back in September of 2022 except I waited closer to 3 months for some items (which I never received)… I tried contacting them through email and phone but never got a reply so I just ended up getting a full refund through PayPal….Good luck with that…

2 Likes

Seeing as it has been a month, I’d say you’re safe to send an email every business day or every other day about it. Don’t be rude in them but just ask what is up.

personally I’d only send one a week, maybe two a week, but if they’re not replying you have to make it clear that ignoring you is more annoying than just sending a reply :person_shrugging:
Squeaky wheel gets the grease

1 Like

For the record and because I don’t like to unfairly criticize people, SR finally responded by apologizing and saying they don’t know where the shipment went. If by the end of the week I don’t receive what I ordered they are ready to ship early next week.

2 Likes

Wait… so you’re not going to threaten to fight anyone?

What a weak ass thread

2 Likes

There are infinite possibilities for shit to happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Service and responsiveness make the difference (I’m a vendor as well, though for a whole different kind of commodity). Still, let’s see how it ends.

1 Like

All the best with it mate, hopefully they come good.

tell those cunts you know dj chicken strips(aka dj dbag,aka mc manbabay aka mc POWERTOPrider), that will shake them to their core(immaking a bad joke) its nice to see members post an issue like a responcable adult,well done sir/mamam/fellwESK8TER

an esk8/forum legend has been born (que newborn with quafed hair and thin half gloves) ok im done, @Rotko my apolagies for posting off topic,im 12 and i cant help my self

They did as promised:

2 Likes