Surf Rodz Axles with integrated mounting plate

Just got some 127mm sr tkp trucks that these will be epic on!! My single drive 6374 on calibers is gonna get upgraded to dual 6355 with precision tkps!! Totally relying on these to make that dream come true

2 Likes

Soon. Mid February!

6 Likes

Hey Matt I’ve stayed in the shadows but admired these greatly, nice stuff altogether.

If I were looking to extend the wheelbase of a complete avio drive system these are partially what I need to get rid of my annoying wheel issue, correct?

The avio drive mount directly to the kahua truck hangers. So I’m guessing I would also have to make a spacer between the drive and the wheel to utilize said extra axel length.

Maybe I should DM

Anyways this is some fine shiz right here

Seems like @akhlut has ghosted for the time being.

3 Likes

Been loving the integrated axles. I’ve been rocking out with 176mm rkp surfrodz drop through on my hummie. Wide enough that dual 6380’s fit with room to spare. No issues to speak of so far.

4 Likes

I just want some to put in this BD270 hanger.

2 Likes

Does anybody still make motor mounts for these ? I’m struggling to find anyone that’s not awol… thx

For surf rodz hangers in specific? I think @boardnamics can make hanger clamps for his mounts that are SR TKP (hexagon pattern) compatible. Dickyho might have some mounts that work, although it’s been awhile since i’ve checked. If you want a cleaner solution, @IDEA sells some billet hangers that are compatible with the SR bushing seat component, and he sells his own mounts for their pattern of 20x20 square.

1 Like

If anybody still wants a set . I have two sets that have never been used. They Include the front and rear 10mm axles and rear clamps. (No bolts)
Tried (and struggled to fine somebody in the Uk that makes 43mm motor mounts so not needed.
Dm me

I’ve still got my replacement set, albeit slightly bent.