Surf rod trucks

45 days ago everyone and their dad was here recommending SR trucks. The best trucks, they feel amazing, you won’t use a different one… blah blah.

Now they are shit.

Fickle bunch.

18 Likes

I still love mine.
Not like im going back to caliber trucks lol

4 Likes

I am a huge proponent of SZ RKPs. But SZ themselves are a pain in the ass.

If going TKPs, I would rather support Psychotiller.

8 Likes

Just got a email back from them about the broken hanger.

Told me to ship it to them and didnt include an address, now I gotta wait another week for a responses.

1 Like

I think i have thier address in my email inbox.

Send me a PM with it

1 Like

Im out atm. I can check when i get home.

I have a pair of SZ RKPs and I love them. But holy crap do they not seem to want to sell anything. It doesn’t make sense. There’s a sizeable market they could easily benefit from if they actually sold their damn product.

The incompetence is incredible

2 Likes

I bought 2 of the blue/black camo hangers to match my second board. They emailed me a week later saying they only have one left.

I guess red will have to do.

5 Likes

Do they have black?

I just looked. Yeah, 177tkp10mm all black looks to be in stock.

2 Likes

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/truck-parts/classic-rkp-200mm-x-10-hanger

Here is the black if that interest you?

1 Like

But they have enough time to initiate patent disputes on a line of products that are potentially worthless to them? What a shame

3 Likes

100% this. They have a cool product that fits a market they didn’t even know they had and they screwed it with shitty customer service

3 Likes

SR is basically a side business. Gun parts are their main income I think?

1 Like

I think they also do some medical equipment or somthing like that.

3 Likes

I considered one camo, one black. I don’t like paying for something I don’t really want though. I was hoping they’d offer a discount code at least for the mix up of letting me order it 2 weeks ago.

due to constantly being ignored after about 50 emails begging really nicely for an account so i can order stuff I’m never begging to buy TKP from them HEXL would be my first choice in TKP now

2 Likes

you still have these trucks?

Yes, still got them :slightly_smiling_face: