Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Is that how it works? First person to do the trick decides the next one? I probably missed that somewhere

1 Like

Yes that’s how it works.

1 Like

Dang I should have taken a break and done it first! Haha next time!

1 Like

Yeah it’s not gonna be the last round :wink:

1 Like

Lol I know I have a feeling this is going to go for a while

1 Like

Hey guys count me in!!!

1 Like

The bro deck uses inserts instead of through bolts for bindings and I had no m6 on hand. Amazon didn’t beat the rain today but I played around on the bro deck in the garage and it feels like it’s gonna be a champ.

12 Likes

Wow haha that’s like a foot and a half of air, tf?

1 Like

That medium deck is springer than I thought it would be. I can’t wait to ride it more. Hopefully that’s 5 cans high :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah haha I’ve got medium too

nice, first videos up :smiley:

will do my video in a couple of days :slight_smile: workshop session tonight

Would it make sense to create a post e.g by @Andy87 in this thread every 2 weeks with all names in the game and link to the post of the trick next to to the name and just edit it? Or maybe just in the first post. It will get a bit mixed up otherwise maybe.

1 Like

That could work, or we could have an instagram hashtag or something and post them there

I guess I don’t want to spam my feed with these though haha

Although #DIRT2021Trick1 would work well

Maybe a “DIRT submissions” thread?

I feel like new participants should be closed now but I guess if Andy wants to let people enter up until the day the first one is due, that’s fine too

1 Like

mhhm yeah, hashtag should work but i dont think everyone is on insta, could be better to keep it here and if someone uses insta just import it

we will figure something out for sure

6 Likes

I thought to use the place holder (second post) to list the tricks with who already managed and link the first clip there as well.

Edit: I just did that.
So:
first post of this thread is explanation
second post is listing of tricks and
third post is „who got which letter“

5 Likes

Yo MTB pros, what’s the best way to tighten down your bindings / heelstraps? I’ve never had to fully strap myself in before, so it feels weird

How tight do I make the heelstrap? Should it be at an angle at all?

It’s still kind of scary to be completely strapped into the board. I think I need to pick up some kneepads

2 Likes

I just ride with reg F5’s, not heels.

1 Like

have you seen this video from Lee.
he goes over it a bit.

3 Likes

and butt pads dude.
time got geek all the way out!!!

2 Likes

I watched part of it a while ago when I didn’t have a mtb, but I’ll go back and look again now that you mentioned that.

1 Like

I was going to merge in the clip from my phone that was a bit further back, but I can’t right now. If I get around to it tomorrow when I’m on my desktop I will.

14 Likes