Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Love it! I stand corrected! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i need griptape :grinning:

tried it this morn, couldn’t control the board cause my feet slip everywhere, who would thunk

i’ll upload my video in a second

3 Likes

ok ok
some cool things

1:
i bottomed out! twice!

2:
here’s video

3:
here’s a slowmo
ugh still .mov :grinning:

6 Likes

Way to flex on us

5 Likes

Well… that is definitely a torture test

1 Like

i didn’t even know i bottomed out :joy:

2 Likes

These clips are AWESOME!! If it was not raining id be out there with you!

Trampa deck? I pretty sure even the stiff ones will bottom out. (not hating by any means)
I think my MBS retaliation would also do this if not for the Battery Box creating
a stiffer deck. I know the 8 stair I did was very close to bottoming out.
Kinda surprised that this happens on any “MTB” to be honest. Its not like 6-8-10 stairs is
really pushing extremes imo… Yet to do 10 but the feeling remains the same. All boards should be
able to handle these drops, then again maybe bottoming out is part of it… idk… I would rather bend than
break but still…

3 Likes

Someone should make a mash up of all the competitors and tricks landed when this is over or
one mid way through. I would nominate @ShutterShock since I like his edits.
I just think this kinda esk8ing needs to be showcased more. I think people are missing out on
some of the possibilities of esk8. It’s not always A to B for coffee. Although I love my Coffee. :wink:

1 Like

I mean mountainboards are designed to flex without breaking, that’s the whole point, absorbing bumps and providing a safe and reliable ride

Thanks! I could definitely put something together but it would be hard to gather all the clips I think

i’m on 14ply :crazy_face:
120 pounds ebefore pads

1 Like

Each of your posts has broken parts :joy:
Time for some winter refurbishment :point_up:

4 Likes

i have been thinking of some @moon drives once he has a straight cut steel on steel gears and if they’re light enough.
my board will run great then it’s like a wave of broken bits

2 Likes

Maybe maybe…

3 Likes

Correct combo this time

4 Likes

Nearly forgot to edit this before heading out on my honeymoon

Here we go - was decently easy for me, so no fails in this video

2 Likes

I’ll count it as a honeymoon gift but next time it’s a combo trick it’s gotta be straight into it… No gap between :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a good trip!

2 Likes

Hmm… idk if you watched the whole thing or not but 0:51 is pretty much as fast as I can possibly get it without falling over, there was just enough time between to rebalance

The one right after that too, I would call the last one zero gap

Thanks though I guess haha - if the circumstances were different I’d redo but I think my attempt is just fine

2 Likes

First of: Happy new year!

I got a bit trapped in the new year celebration circle, so I’m a bit late for the summary…

This weeks drop outs are
@poastoast and @NullBlox

As we already exceeded the new trick deadline,
I would recommend a new year one week break.
If that’s ok for all who are left in the game, than next trick will start 8.1.2022
First trick of the year would be your task @Pickled_Monkey

3 Likes

yup!

it was wonderful ridin with y’all :wave:

looking forward to another round!

4 Likes

I keep forgetting about this… ehhhhhh!

3 Likes